Will You Stay Away Forever? 8

“Goodnight, Chloe.” Brian said to her when they reached her hotel room door.

“Come in.” She said softly, looking at him over her shoulder while turning the door knob. He obeyed, following her inside.

Not saying a word to Brian, Chloe walked to the full body mirror and carefully removed her jewelry. She laid diamonds on the commode and began pulling the bobby pins out of her hairdo.

Brian watched quietly as her long locks of wavy blonde hair fell to her exposed back and he gulped. Chloe looked at him through the mirror, “Unzip me?” She asked quietly.

“Sure.” Brian nodded and stepped forwards. He found her pending eyes in the mirror before gently sliding her silky hair over her shoulder and out of the way.

He saw small goosebumps form on her radiant skin when his palms came to contact with her shoulders. Brian knew the shoulder blades were Chloe’s sensitive spot.

He once again sought her face in the looking-glass, only to find her beautiful profile looking to the side, her large eyes waiting on him. Brian exhaled, his breath falling on Chloe’s nape.

His calloused fingers found the tiny zipper of her dress and slowly pulled it down while spreading the fabric with the other hand, careful not to spoil it. Chloe’s back flexed as Brian unzipped the dress lower and lower. He suddenly stopped when she felt the pressure of his hand on her lower back.

Further.” Chloe said blankly, giving him permission to continue. He was so scared to ruin the moment. Brian undid the dress all the way down to the middle of Chloe’s toned thighs, he could catch a glimpse of her delicate lingerie through the slit of the dress.

Chloe wiggled her hips and the dress slipped onto the floor out of Brian’s fingers. He retrieved his hands, hesitantly holding them less than an inch away. She then brought her hand to the back of her neck, gently caressing it. Brian’s eyes were fixed on her manicured fingers, he didn’t dare to look any lower.

Chloe stepped out of the dress and then Chloe’s fingers found Brian’s hand and she guided it to her shoulder, resting it on her smooth skin. Brian head shot up and he stared into her eyes in the mirror, seeking a trace of reassurance.

A mysterious smile crept onto the corner of Chloe’s plump lips and she relaxed her back against Brian’s chest. His facial expression was a mystery to her. She couldn’t possibly tell whether he was disturbed or shocked, all she could do was wait for a response.

Brian’s arms then closed on her bare shoulders and his thumbs softly caressed her skin, as if he was trying to get used to it.

The height of her stilettos gave them the advantage of brushing his lips against the curve of her neck, making Chloe’s heart pound. She watched as his mouth traced the crook of her neck, his breath tickling her.

Brian finally kissed her skin, overwhelming her with joy. She closed her eyes, leaning into his touch. Her arm hooked around his neck from behind while he showered her with delicate nips.

“I missed you terribly.” She heard him breathe in her ear.. She spun in his embrace, facing him. Her gaze was focused on his ajar mouth. She brought a finger to his lips, carefully tracing the bottom.

Chloe bit her own lip and her touch slid down to his shirt and she freed three buttons, revealing his “Forever” tattoo. Her hands snaked under the crisp shirt and she romanced his skin, feeling it tense beneath her.

“It’s been far too long.” She whispered against his mouth and then kissed him. Brian’s hands immediately cupped her face, treating her with patience and respect. Nothing could ever compare to the sensation of his lips reunited with hers. Their tongues entwined passionately as they sank into the long anticipated kiss.