Will You Stay Away Forever? 9

Chloe’s eyes slowly became ajar but the dazzling morning light made her shut them immediately. She frowned and covered her face up with a blanket when she felt her hip brush against something soft and warm.

She sharply turned her face to the side. Her heart beat like a drum when she saw Brian peacefully sleeping by her side. All the memories from the previous night flashed through her mind, making her grin like a maniac.

Chloe simply couldn’t get over the fact that she had spent the night with Brian,  She could really care less that Matt and Jade have just tied the knot.

Shit! Matt and Jade!

Chloe quickly sat up, running her fingers through her messy blond hair. “Brian!” She gently shook his shoulder. Chloe couldn’t stop her fingers from dancing along the outlines of Brian’s chest tattooes.

Brian wrinkled up his button nose and covered his eyes with the back of his muscular arm, trying to prevent the sunlight from hitting his face.

Go away…” Brian muttered, licking his lower lip and scooting away from her.

Chloe huffed, this man was definitely not in his right mind.

“Alright, I’ll just have to shower alone…” She hummed, sliding out of bed.

Before she could step an inch away from the bed, Brian’s strong arms found her waist and pulled her backwards, crushing her into his chest.

Wait…” His lips murmured against the back of Chloe’s neck. He blew cold air on her nape, making her shiver.

Brian turned her body to face him and just took his time starting at her face, she did the same to him. Chloe cupped his handsome face, caressing his high cheekbones with her thumbs.

Brian smiled softly and pressed his lips to Chloe’s, kissing her sweetly.

Judging by his gentle, hesitant touch only, Chloe could tell how much he missed her and appreciated having her in his arms.

She felt the same way.

“What was it that you said about a shower?” He smirked cockily, already letting his lips linger on Chloe’s neck.

“Nothing!” Chloe chuckled, wiggling out of his embrace. She found Brian’s black dress shirt on the floor and slid her arms into it. “I lied.” She said, buttoning it up. The shirt was enough to cover her up to her mid-thighs.

“Aww, that’s not very nice, is it?” Brian cocked an eyebrow while eyeing Chloe’s body.

“Well I don’t always keep my promises, do I?” Chloe smirked nervously.

“Sure, go ahead, rub salt into the wound…” Brian addressed her remark. He took it easy. 

Chloe’s guts churned, she didn’t want to talk about the past.

Not at that very moment.

She held her hands out to Brian and pulled him up to his feet. He stood naked, in front of her, smirking. “Enjoying yourself?” Brian caught her staring at his groin.

“Nothing I haven’t seen before…” She said casually, tiptoeing to wrap her arms around Brian’s neck.

“You’re way cuter without your lethal heels on, you know that?” Brian grinned, his chin was as far as the crown of Chloe’s head could reach.

“But I wanna be sexy…not cute.” Chloe pouted, pushing stray hair away from Brian’s face.

“Babe…you’re all of that.” He whispered against her lips, initiating some action.