Will You Stay Away Forever? 14

“Good Morning everyone!” Chloe called cheerfully while lazily dragging herself to Johnny’s kitchen. She pulled her blonde hair into a messy bun on the crown of her head and tried silently suppressing a yawn.

Great morning indeed!” Lilly squealed sarcastically and then buried her face in her palm while loudly stirring her enormous mug of coffee. Zacky snored with laughter, almost choking on his pancake.

“Is there a problem?” Chloe raised her eyebrow while pinching a small piece of Zack’s pancake and stuffing it into her hungry mouth.

“No, no problem at all!” Jewel popped out of nowhere and handed Chloe a large cup of coffee, which Chloe accepted excitedly.

Oooh! Yayy Jewel it has tons of milk in it! My fav!!!” Chloe grinned while clinging to Jewel as she gave her a faint hug and began sipping on the coffee.

“Lill, you look tired, are you ok?” Chloe asked after noticing the dark bags under Lilly’s eyes. Lilly’s jaw dropped, as if she couldn’t believe Chloe was actually asking her that.

The hell I’m not!” Lilly called while frantically spreading apricot jam on her cookie. “All night, all fucking night!!!! Wouldn’t let me sleep for a motherfucking minute!” She called aggressively and loudly tossed her spoon away.

“Hehe Zack babe, better step up you game…Lilly here doesn’t look too pleased!” Chloe giggled while swallowing a huge bite.  Chloe heard Johnny’s infamous laugh and she turned around to look at him. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, shaking while he laughed.

“No, not Zack. You!” Lilly pointed an accusing finger at Chloe.

“Me?!” Chloe swallowed hard.

“Hell yeah, you!” Lilly stood up and loudly placed her mug in the sink, her dark purple hair bounced as she did so. “You and Brian were going at it for like, 4 damn hours!” Everyone began cracking up except for Lilly, who turned red with anger.

Chloe’s mouth opened to say something but all she could do was giggle. “Four hours!” Lilly repeated, looking at everyone, “Is that even normal?!”

“It isn’t?” Chloe asked while nervously looking to the sides, it was her who turned red. “And besides! Why the fuck were you even counting the hours?! You sick freak!” Chloe laughed, smacking Lilly across the head.

“Cause I was staring at the fucking watch all might, begging for you to stop moaning!” Lilly replied in the same manner.

“You’re just jealous!” Chloe rolled her eyes.

Lilly huffed, shook her head and flopped back into the wooden kitchen chair, crossing her legs.

A familiar growl made everyone look at the archway of the kitchen, where Brian was standing in his boxers while he rubbed his tired eyes. “Anything left for me?” He asked while scanning the kitchen table which was packed with eggs, pancakes and waffles.

Jewel couldn’t help but chuckled when Lilly’s eyes closed to narrow slits as she suspiciously eyed Brian, who looked taken aback by her behavior. Brian shrugged it off and walked up to Chloe, resting his hands on her hips and leaning in to kiss her lips.

Chloe smiled against Brian’s mouth and parted her lips when Brian’s tongue playfully licked her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Her fingertips danced on the skin of his stomach as Brian’s minty tongue massaged Chloe’s.

Mmmm baby yes, deeper!” Johnny mocked Chloe’s moans from the previous night, making her break away from the kiss. But Brian’s palm found Chloe’s cheek and he pressed their lips together once again.