Will You Stay Away Forever? 39

Get the fuck up already you fuckers! Syn I swear I won’t spend even one shitting second driving instead of you!-

“Fuck off!!! I’m naked! Do you want my sweet ass on the driver’s seat?! Don’t think so!-“

Then get dressed already! Damn you’re an idiot!

“I will once you get the hell away from here!!!!!”

Shut up…” Chloe groaned sleepily into the matress, covering her head with the pillow. “You and Matt are insufferable.” She mumbled, trying to block the light with the cushion.

“C’mon beautiful, wake up.” Chloe felt Brian’s hand playfully squeeze her butt over the sheets and she instinctively slapped his thigh, making him gasp.

“Baby one more inch and you would’ve castrated me.” Brian chuckled nervously. A second later Chloe felt the blanket being slowly dragged off her, making shivers run down her body to contact with the cool air.

“You’re no good to me castrated.” Chloe chuckled as she finally opened her tired eyes, rubbing the sleep off. “Skimpy legs.” Chloe teased, eyeing his body while he stood by the couch, the sheet in his hand.

Brian frowned and crossed his arms, clenching his biceps and pecks, trying to look tough. “Excuse me for not being as genetically blessed in the limb department as you are.” He stated decisively, looking at Chloe’s long, toned legs.

Chloe giggled and pushed her blonde hair way from her face and stretched her arms, “Yes, so you better not pass that onto our baby!” Chloe pointed a warning finger at him.

Brian stopped wrapping the thin comforter around his lower half and just stared at Chloe, blinking. “Um…” He mumbled nervously, looking to the sides.

“Oh please. Brian, you can’t possibly be taking me seriously.” Chloe rolled her eyes and sat up.

“As a matter of fact, I was beginning to second guess you as my mate.” He wiggled his eyebrows and drew closer to Chloe, resting his fists on the mattress to support his bodyweight.

“Your mate? Seriously?” Chloe smirked.

“Well you’re more than just my girlfriend, right?” Brian said cockily, “You’re my soul mate.” He grinned goofily.

“Ok soul mate, are you going to grant me with a kiss or not!?” Chloe laughed, puckering her full lips.

Brian pushed his lips upon Chloe’s ever so sweetly, giving her short, loving kisses. She smiled into it and playfully bit his bottom lip, making him smile back. After a number of brief yet meaningful kisses, they pulled away.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Chloe raised an eyebrow when Brian left the couch for the door.

“I was about to bring you some decent clothes, unless you prefer to walk around the naked, which I’m not sure that is something Arin could handle again,” Brian smirked, twisting the door knob.

“Oh gosh!” Chloe gasped and immediately started laughing uncontrollably; she almost forgot what happened the other night. “Poor kid, I can promise you that he would be barely able to look me in the eyes!” Chloe chuckled and watched Brian wriggle in front of the mirror.

“Check me out!” Brian grinned, showing Chloe his back, which had deep, red cuts running from the top to the bottom.

“Baby I’m sorry…I’m starting to worry about scarring you for life…” She mumbled apologetically.