Will You Stay Away Forever? 31

“Remind me again why I’ve agreed to this?” Brian sighed miserably while following Chloe down the avenue of brands and boutiques.

“Because we need to pass the time before we head to Dr. Klein!” Chloe grinned, taking his hand and dragging him towards her, making him speed up his reluctant pace.

Brian smirked in response, shaking his head, “You’re such a sneaky little liar, you don’t need a reason to shop.” He teased and rested a protective hand on the small of her back while they walked side to side.

“Then why’d you ask? Besides, you have your Armani jeans on so don’t put the whole blame on me…” Chloe pulled on the belt loops on his pants. “Don’t you want me to look pretty?” Chloe batted her eyelashes.

“You always look pretty.” Brian said and pressed loving a kissed to her temple, “And you’re wearing the perfume I like.” He said mischievously against her ear.

“Yes I am!” Chloe nodded, she knew all of the little things that turned him on. “And the necklace you gave me.” She said softly and closed her fingers on the pearl pendant, showing it to Brian.

“You kept it? I bought you this almost…4 years ago, when we were living on the Taste of Chaos tour.” Brian said, smiling goofily.

“Of course I kept it!” Chloe gasped and tugged him inside the MiuMiu boutique, “I’ll cherish it forever!” She stated, “C’mon, I need to buy flats.” She motioned for him to follow her.

“Babe you have a dozens of pairs of flats, you don’t really need any more shoes.” Brian sighed, trying to talk some sense into her, “I could get freaking lost in your shoe closet.”

She only giggled, dismissing his arguments when she picked up a pair of embellished ballerina flats, trying to decide whether she wanted them in white or bronze. “How about these?” She asked casually, showing Brian the shoes.

He shrugged, “You’ve similar pairs.” Brian looked around, he hated shopping with Chloe, it would take her forever to make up her mind about items.

“Brian I’m pregnant and I’m about to leave with you on tour, I need flat shoes so you better step up your game and help me!” She complained, “Now, which pair?” She repeated her question.

Brian gave in, actually examining the flats this time, “White.” He told her.

“Finally, thank you!” She rolled her green eyes and asked the shop assistant for her size. “Babe you need to be more cooperative! What if we’re having a girl, you’d have to put up with this for the rest of your life.”

Brian flinched, as if it was he just realized what Chloe had said. “How’d we name her?” He grinned, completely ignoring Chloe’s point.

Chloe cocked an eyebrow in response, “Isn’t it a bit early for that?” She asked innocently, trying to cover up the fact that she had been thinking about names for their baby since week she found out she was pregnant.

Brian frowned, watching her slip into the ballerina’s. “Don’t know what about you, but I have a whole list.” He smirked and eyed her body while she paced back and forth, trying to determine whether she was comfortable or not.

“Of baby names?” Chloe mumbled, feeling pleasant warmth spread through her body, it was her love for Brian.

Brian nodded vigorously. “Don’t you?” He questioned, he knew her well, well enough to know that she had already came up with a few ideas herself.

Maybe…” She playfully bit her lip, admiring her reflection in the enormous mirror. She could barely see her tiny baby bump through the flowing material of her skirt, it was only visible to her, and to Brian. “Ok, gimmie one!” The curiosity killed her, she had to find out what he had in mind.