Will You Stay Away Forever? 21

It’s about damnned time!” Chloe groaned the second Brian walked through the front  door. Her eager hands immediately found the collar of his leather jacket and she pushed him inside, which made Brian grin like a maniac and loudly slam the door shut with his foot.

“Somebody’s eager.” Brian smirked cockily and allowed his hands to caress Chloe’s bare back, all she had on was the seductive lingerie she had put on especially for him. Driven by passion, Chloe prevented him from saying anything else by pushing him roughly against the wall and crashing her lips on his.

She could feel him smile against her lips while he squeezed her buttocks, making her tiptoe to kiss him deeper. Chloe had no heels, no shirt on, only her underwear.

“And to think that I’m the one who usually initiates sex…” Brian gasped when they pulled away for air. Chloe moaned and rapidly rolled the jacket off Brian’s broad shoulders, undressing him as quickly as she could.

“Brian I’m so fucking turned on!” She breathed hotly against his mouth while she struggled to unbuckle his belt, “Take it off!” Chloe commanded while staring into his dark brown eyes through her thick lashes.

Brian growled excitedly and flung the belt across the room in no time. Soon enough, his hands closed on Chloe’s thighs and he easily picked her up, stumbling to the bedroom. “Waittt…” Chloe mumbled against his neck while she circled its skin with her tongue.

“Let’s do it right here.” Chloe moaned as he grazed her bottom lip with his teeth. His brows arched and he looked down at the white carpet. A massive grin spread across his lips in no time and he gently laid her down on the soft material, hovering over her heated body.

“I got a secret I wanna show you.” Chloe licked Brian’s lips while wrapping one of her toned legs around his middle. Brian’s lips left her shoulder and he looked at her.

“What is it babe?” He breathed down her neck. Chloe’s body shivered while she guided Brian’s fingers to the straps of her bra, making him eagerly drag them down.

“I know you want to see me…” She breathed while teasingly grinding her hips against Brian’s crotch, it made him growl like crazy and roughly get rid of her bra, letting his mouth linger on her breast.

Chloe titled her head backwards, enjoying his touch. Her desires overpowered her and she grabbed the back of Brian’s shirt and yanked it off his body, revealing his tattoos to her. Chloe met him halfway as she dropped her panties to the floor at the exact same time Brian got rid of his jeans and boxers.

She inhaled sharply and held onto Brian when his hand traveled down her body and his fingers found her sensitivity, letting them gently play with her. “Oh, Brian.” Chloe moaned while she felt his long, skillful singers push into her.

Say you love it.” Brian commended by her ear while increasing the pressure of his movements, making Chloe squirm. Chloe knew just how much of a turn on her moans were to Brian, she wanted to tease him a little, and kept her mouth shut.

But then his strokes turned slow and tormenting, “Don’t stop,” She pulled at his hair, “You know I like it.” She said helplessly. But her efforts failed because Brian retrieved his fingers.

“No,” Chloe pouted, she wanted to feel him so badly, it was inhuman. She tried bucking her hips but Brian only chuckled and positioned himself between her legs while he held onto her thighs. “Baby, please.” She almost begged him not to abandon her body.

Brian then leaned in to lustfully lick her lips, letting his tongue dip into Chloe’s mouth, where it met hers. She pulled him closer and massaged his tongue with hers, enjoying his taste. “No teasing.” Brian said lowly.