Will You Stay Away Forever? 59

• Dedicated to All of my amazing readers! <3

One more chapter to go! I  can't believe this is happening! I'm totally on the cerge of tears! Thanks sooooo much to all of you who have supported me with this story, I couldn't have done it without your support! I love you all very very much :-*

_______________________________

“You look beautiful.” Gunner Laursen said to his eldest daughter, still trying to grasp that in a number of minutes she would stop being his little girl, and turn into a grown, married woman instead.

“Thanks Daddy.” Chloe smiled broadly and took a deep breath, there was something she needed to get off her chest. “Dad, I know Brian isn’t perfect in your eyes but he is in mine. He’s an amazing man, he understand me, loves me unconditionally-“ Gunner held his hand up, making Chloe stop talking.

“I trust you.” He said to her simply and she felt tears well up in the corners of her eyes. “Are you ready?” He looked at his daughter, who was the most beautiful women in the world at that moment.

Her slim yet curvatious body was clad by a stunning, empire cut ivory dress, which hugged her in all the right places. Her long locks of golden hair were curled loosely and cascaded down her back. She wasn’t the typical, sparkly, ornamented bride. She was naturally beautiful.

“Yeah.” She exhaled in an attempt to calm her racing heart down. She laced her arm with her fathers and the door opened for them. Chloe saw him immediately, waiting for her by the alter. Even from afar she couldn’t possibly miss Brian’s broad grin, which was full of love and fondness.

They walked down the aisle, surrounded by the small amount of close friends and family that were invited to share that beautiful day with. Congratulations and greeting were whispered to Chloe, making her smile.

Her grin broadened when she saw her daughter in Brian’s grandmother’s arms, looking curiously at her mommy. Chloe blew baby Tyra a kiss and gave her a wink, which made the baby giggle.

And then Chloe’s large sea blue eyes met Brian’s twinkling brown ones. They stopped by the alter and the Justice of Peace spoke. “Who will be giving this woman away?” He asked formally.

“My wife Agnes and I.” Gunner answered and kissed Chloe’s hand before taking a seat next to his other daughter Luna, and his first grandson, Adrian.

As she stood by Brian’s side, she couldn’t imagine her life going in any other direction that with him. “You’re beautiful.” Brian whispered to her silently but cleared his throat before Chloe had the chance to say anything back; it was time for their vows.

“Chloe, you are most definitely the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. You took my breath away the moment I saw you and I wasn’t able to take you out of my mind ever since. You are the most amazing person I know, my best friend. You are smart, independent and not to mention the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on. You gave me the most beautiful gift of all, our daughter.” Brian quickly looked at Tyra sitting in Florence’s lap.

“I promise to love and protect you as long as I’m breathing. I promise to be there for you no matter what, my life would never be completely without you. I love you.” Brian smiled as he said the last part.

Chloe choked up, and her heart threatened to burst right out of her chest. She was so overwhelmed by his loving words that all she had planned to say just flew out of her mind, leaving it blank and fuzzy.

“Kaja, do you take Brian Elwin Haner Jr. to be your lawfully wedded husband?” The Justice of Peace asked her and she nodded vigorously. “I do.” Chloe said and her fingers trembled while Brian slipped the delicate platinum ring onto her finger, just as shakily.