Will You Stay Away Forever? 13

Damn it’s late!” Zacky roared while stumbling drunkenly up the stairs.

“Sweets? Where are you going?” Lilly asked him, looking a bit puzzled.

“Sleep?” Zack slurred, as if it was obvious.

“Zacky, it’s not our house!” Lilly giggled and tried dragging him down by his arms.  Zack simply blinked and took his time looking around Johnny’s place.

Oooooh.” Zack gasped and them bit his lip to prevent himself from chuckling like an idiot.

“That’s right baby, now let’s drive home, carefully.” Lilly said carefully while petting Zacky’s back, “C’mon.” She pushed him lightly, almost making him fall down the stairs.

“Christ!” Zacky hollered, making Lilly jump in her tracks.

“Vengeance!!!!” Johnny emerged from around the corner. He had the goofiest smile on his face and he was holding what looked like Jewel’s bra in one hand, and a shot glass in the other.

“Can we crash here?” Zack yawned and clenched into the handrail to keep his balance.

“Mi casa es su casa!” Johnny called before being dragged back to the bathroom with Jewel.

“See? Everything worked out just fine!” Zack stuck his tongue out, making Lilly pout and follow him to the upstairs guestroom.

“We should really get going…” Chloe mumbled against Brian’s neck while she drew random shapes on his exposed chest.

“You heard him! Dijo que su casa est nuestra casa!” Brian said with a heavy, American accent. Chloe snored with laughter.

“It’s amazing how much better your Spanish is when you’re hammered.” Chloe shook her head and combed Brian’s hair backwards. He roared and tried biting her fingertips. “Brian, you’re wasted!” Chloe tried pushing him off.

“I’m the fucking king of awesomeness! El rey de …aswesomio!” He smirked drunkenly and quickly climbed on top of Chloe. His teeth soon sank into the skin of her breast and Brian eagerly drove his hands underneath Chloe’s top.

Chloe’s heart began beating faster. She knew that once drunk, Brian would turn unstoppable, he could literally go all night.

All night.

She moaned against his lips and managed to pull away from his lustful, dominant kiss. “You wanna do it here?” Chloe gasped while Brian’s tongue pressed against her throat. She then felt Brian’s face leave her body and Brian looked around the shattered room.

There were beer bottles rolling on the floor and popcorn was spilt everywhere, it was a hot mess.

“Ight.” Brian groaned while pulling himself off Johnny’s couch. Without any warning, he lifted Chloe up by her waist and laid her over his shoulder. “Where do you want it?” Brian asked mischievously.

“I’d love to answer but I can’t see anything except for your ass!” Chloe snapped and freed her arm to pinch Brian’s butt.

“Bad, bad girl…” Brian slapped the back of Chloe’s exposed thigh, making her giggle and burst out laughing. He then turned around so that Chloe could see what he was talking about.

Turned out it was the dining table.

“Nope.” Chloe hummed. Brian groaned frustrated and marched down the hall, slightly wobbling.  

“Pfffff!” Brian huffed and burst a door open with a kick, “We’ll have to do it the traditional way! Fun sucker…” Brian said while he shut the door behind them.