Will You Stay Away Forever? 45

“Alex?” Chloe hesitantly knocked on the green door, “Zacky?” She called. She didn’t want to interrupt them but Brian was supposed to take her on their date and he was running late.

The door being opened cut her trail of thought and there stood Alex. One of Zack’s shirts sloppily covered her body. “Holy shit you’re stunning!” Alex gasped, her eyes almost popping out of their holes.

“Thanks…” Chloe chuckled shyly, “Do you have any idea where Brian is? We were supposed to go out and he just…vanished.” She asked.

Alex frowned, looking completely confused. “Zacky?” Alex called, looking over her shoulder. “Where’s Brian? Chloe lost him apparently.” She chuckled. Chloe heard the bed shift and Zack’s face popped up from behind Alex as he wrapped his arms around her slender waist.

“Wow Chloe, lookin’ smoking!” He complemented and held his hand in the air so she could high-five him. “Anyways, check Matt and Jade’s room, maybe he’s there for some reason.” Zack shrugged.

Chloe sighed disappointedly. “Alright, sorry for interrupting guys!” She smiled weakly before walking away.

There’s no way in hell he’s baili-“ Alex’s surprised gasp faded the minute the door shut.

Having no clue what to do next, or whether to feel worried or hurt, Chloe headed down the hotel’s hall back to her room. All of the sudden she heard heavy footsteps coming from the end of the hallway.

Babe!” It was Brian calling for her and Chloe immediately turned around, he was panting. “I’m so sorry I disappeared like that, I was over at Matt’s…” Brian mumbled apologetically. Chloe wasn’t paying much attention to his words but rather to his outfit.

“Oh good you’re not wearing jeans.” She smiled, completely ignoring his apology.

“Yeah…Why?” He asked, still catching his breath.

“Means I’m not overdressed!” Chloe grinned broadly and wrapped her delicate arms around his neck. Brian smiled and held her hips while his gaze roamed her body. “Jee Brian, why are you so tense? I’m not mad at you again…” Chloe laughed, his heart was beating like drum.

“Baby, you look so beautiful I could cry.” He said, making her chuckle.

“Oh please, shut it.” She looked away, grinning.

“I’m serious! You’re like a goddess!” Brian exclaimed and lovingly caressed her waist. “Can I have a kiss?” Brian looked at her glossy lips.

Chloe nodded, “But be gentle, I worked on this makeup for 45 minutes!” Chloe warned once they were inside the elevator.

“And it’s all for me.” Brian said dramatically and pushed his lips upon hers in a delicate kiss, which spread warm shivers down Chloe’s body.

“Shut up and take me to dinner, Haner.” Chloe smirked cunningly and wiped the traces of her shimmery lip-gloss off Brian’s smug lips.

“Gladly.” Brian nodded and laced her arm with his, leading her across the lobby. As they crossed the hotel, they noticed Matt, Johnny and the Berries playing Texas Hold 'em Poker around a small table.

The guys saw them too and Jason Berry wolf-whistled, making Chloe blush. The Matts and Johnny gave them thumbs up, and when Chloe turned to Brian, he looked pretty damn proud to have her on his arm.

20 minutes later, the car Brian had booked for them dropped them off at an extremely cozy and classy looking restaurant, which was exactly the kind of place Chloe liked. It was high class but not too posh.