Will You Stay Away Forever? 56

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Happy 2012 and please vote and comment!

___________________________________

Suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion, eat my words and then swallow all your pride down, down…” Jade sang while provocatively dancing around Zacky’s back yard, swaying her hips seductively from side to side.

“You are disgusting.” Chloe stated, wrinkling up her nose, hoping her baby wasn’t able to understand a word of what its perverted aunt was chanting.

Jade shut her mouth and rolled her eyes in annoyance. “It’s Rihanna’s new song and its kickass. Besides, the only reason you’re bitchy about this is because you’re not getting any from Brian…”  Jade clicked her tongue.

Chloe’s nostrils widened in annoyance, Jade could be just as tactless as Luna at times, it must be hereditary.

“Shut up Anette.” Chloe called her by her original Norwegian name, “Unlike you, I’m a responsible adult, and now that I’m 9 months pregnant, I’m focusing on becoming maternal, and not on dirty sex.” She stated, never had she expected those words to come out of her mouth.

“Sure, but I bet you’d like some.” Jade said hoarsely in Chloe’s ear and her eyes squinted in Brian’s direction, who was comfortably lounging with all the guys. “Yeah, you’re just dying for a piece of that fine ass.” Jade clicked her tongue again.

“Hey, watch out, that’s my man you’re talking about.” Chloe smacked her cousin across her head, making Jade’s mane of platinum blonde hair bounce.

“Relax. I don’t want Brian.” Jade stated, “ew.” She snickered.

“Ew?” Chloe cocked an eyebrow, “The man’s a freaking genetic masterpiece.” She laughed, knowing that deep within, Jade indeed believed that Brian was fine.

“Well not ‘ew’…” Jade laughed. “I have Matt, he’s better…endowed.” Jade snorted.

“No, we’ve had this discussion before, Brian’s better.” Chloe laughed, feeling like a schoolgirl again.

“No, Matt is.” Jade crossed her arms over her chest while biting the inside of her cheek, fighting a strong urge to burst out laughing uncontrollably.

“Well that’s just music to my ears.” Matt’s voice emerged out of nowhere, and Jade quickly spun around to face her husband. “You know I’m the best.” He winked at Chloe while wrapping his arm around Jade’s shoulders and squeezing her upper half.

“Hell no!” Chloe laughed, “Living proof, helllooo?” She arched her eyebrows while pointing to her very pregnant belly.

“Can we not talk about dick?” Chloe sighed, “My baby hasn’t even been born yet and you’re already poisoning its living environment.” She took a sip from her cucumber lemonade.

“Can’t do.” Johnny called while walking by.

“Hey Syn? Chloe and Jade are fighting over there about who’s bigger, you or Matt.” Johnny said while passing a beer.

“No need to fight.” I smirked and pooped it open before letting the cold liquid flow down my throat. I looked to the left where Chloe, Jade and Matt were laughing like idiots. It was obvious to me that the guys were like family to me.

But somehow it hit me only then that Matt, who’s a brother to me, was married to my fiancée’s cousin, and that we have now become actual family. Matt and Jade would be actual uncle and aunt to my and Chloe’s child.