Will You Stay Away Forever? 26

Chloe woke up to the sound of her phone going off on the nightstand. She slid out of the sheets and sat up on the edge on the tall bed, lazily reaching for her phone. 

The reminder about her appointment flashed across the screen, she had 2 hours to prepare.

Chloe turned it off and stretched her legs, feeling her sore muscles loosen. Chloe knelt on the bed, hovering over Brian’s sleeping figure. 

“Baby?” She shook him gently. “Brian…” Chloe whispered against his ear while grazing her nails down his back, seeing his skin shiver.

He huffed and buried his face in the pillow, scooting away from her. “Cookie...” She climbed onto his back, closing her legs and arms around him while laying her head on his shoulder.

Brian groaned beneath her and she felt his hand snake backwards to rest on the small of her back. “Morning.” Brian said, gently stroking her skin.

He took her arm and brought it to his lips, softly kissing her wrist. “I’m going to the doctor’s.” Chloe told him while kissing the tattoo behind his ear.

“I wanna come with you.” Brian said and stretched his broad shoulders, making Chloe roll off him.

He turned around and sat up, the blanket covering his lower half. He turned his face to the side and winked at Chloe. “I like your hair messy.” She smiled, touching Brian’s ruffled up spikes.

“I like you naked.” Brian grinned while scanning her body.

“We are well aware of that now, aren’t we?” She giggled and left the bed, disappearing inside the bathroom.

Chloe turned on the shower and took her time brushing her teeth and cleansing her skin while waiting for the hot water to start flowing.

The bathroom began steaming up and she stepped into the warm shower, letting the stream cascade over her. Chloe’s hands rested on her stomach and the thought of carrying a child, Brian’s child, overwhelmed her with joy.

She smiled and lathered her hair up with the fruity shampoo, letting her hair fall down her back when she rinsed it.

A cool wash of air hit her when the shower’s door slid open and Brian stepped inside, facing her. His hands found her hips and he pulled her closer to him, kissing her under the water.

Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, feeling his minty tongue press against hers. Brian gently walked her backwards so that the stream hit his back and he leaned into her. His teeth lightly pushed into her neck while Chloe held onto him, giggling.

“I love you.” He smiled, kissing her lips again.

Chloe reached for the shelf behind her and took the loofah, “Wash.” She commanded Brian, laughing.

“But I want sex….” Brian pouted, squeezing Chloe’s waist.

“If you’ve forgotten, Mr. Haner…” Chloe said in a matter-of-fact tone while soaking the purple loofah under the water, “We are going to the doctor’s now…” She ran the scrubber over his tattooed chest, watching it lather.

“What’s your point?” Brian smirked cockily and began lightly kissing her shoulder. trying to coax her to surrender to him.

“My point is that unless you want to leave the doctor a present…Little Brian could wait a few hours.” Chloe bit her lips, her gaze travelling to Brian’s groin.

Little Brian?” Brian gasped, pressing Chloe against the shower wall. “Babe, I’m fucking hung.”

“Mhmm…” Chloe hummed, washing Brian’s stomach.