one

"Nadia! Octavio! Babies lets go we will be late."
"Mommy! We are done but Octavio is still messing with his hair".
"Shut up Nadia is your fault it took me so long."
"Hey be nice both of you. No fighting."
"Okay mommy." they both said.
"Okay let's go to your abuelos they are waiting already."
"Mommy will Eva be there." asked Nadia.
"Yes sweetie. Oh and Julio will be there as well."
"Good. Mommy let's go! Let's go!"

They both rushed through the door. They always like to see their cousins. They got close in the few months I stayed with my parents. Eva and Julio would come over everyday to play with them. They are my younger sister, Jasmine, kids. Eva is 7 and and Julio 6 which makes them older than my kids.

After I drop of my kids at my parents house I go straight to my company, Octodia industries. When I arrived I was received with my PA Lauren waiting to give me my schedule of the day which is just a meeting and a banquet.
"Ms. Vega good morning. I have your meeting with the Anderson industries ready. Also we have a confirmation email from a company called silent legend . I don't remember inviting them the banquet this evening, but my best guess is that is company which may have change it is name recently."
"Umm... Well thanks. That's... quite some information . Is Mr. Smith ready in the conference room."
"Yes."
"Good. Here take my things and leave them in my office and then join me in conference. Thanks Lauren."
"Of course Ms. Vega."

After the meeting. I headed home to get ready for the banquet. My parents volunteer to have my kids ready. So today I have extra time to get. And to relax.