Eighteen

After the kids birthday party, Nick and I have decided to spend more time with the twins. So last we took care of any urgent work and then put Mark , one of my best executives in charge. He will be taking care of everything meanwhile we are away.

We are surprising the kids by going to a beach house we have in Corpus Christi. I took them once but that was just to let steam off.  But this one is more to bond all four. Also by the end of the trip my family and Nicks will join us.

"Are you ready? " Nick asks while giving me a back hug. "I am almost I need to make sure I have everything for the twins. " I say turning around and giving a kiss before checking the kids bag.

It takes a two hour drive to arrive. I look at the twins who are jumping in their seat. " Kids we going inside first to get you two ready for the water. " I tell them. Nick helps me unbuckle Octavio meanwhile I unbuckle my little girl. " Come. " I say.  "No mommy I want to go water first. " Nadia whines. " Yea mommy me too." Octavio adds. "Pleaseeee. " all three say. Yup. Nick also pleaded to get in the beach. " Really Nico you too?" I ask him. " Yes and we are going to the beach first. Nadia hold Octavio's hand wait until I tell you that you can get in the water okay?" he says. "Yes Nico. " they answer him at the same time. " Nico what -" I was saying when suddenly he picks me up. " Nico put me down now! " I say. " I will just hold on will you. " Nico please let me change first. Please. " I say. I know what he is planning on doing and I don't like the idea. " Umm.. Let me think. You want me to put you down?" he asks. " Yes. Please. " I say giving him my best smile I can do. " Okay. " that is all he says. Wow that was... Splash! He drops me in the water. " OMG Nico what the. Why? " I ask surprised. He really drip me in the water. "Because we came here for fun and that includes having you direct the kids in everything. Kids come here. " he says walking toward the kids to help them in. "Okay Nico but their floaties. " I say. "Oh yeah can you please go get them please. " he says holding the kids. " Oh of course sir. Anything else? " I ask. "Yes a kiss. " he says. "Okay but close your eyes. " I tell him. Once his eyes are close I caress his face like I was about to kiss him but instead I walk away. As I get out of the water I hear him say " hey what happened to my kiss?" and the twins laughing. I love to hear them enjoy their time.

I get the kids floaties and when I was about to close the door I hear my phone ring. It was just a text from a private number.

Don't you think that you got away with taking what us rightfully mine.

I just stare at the message. Who could it be?  Maybe it was the wrong number. I ignore it and left to join the kids and Nick. The rest of the night was very relaxing. We spent time in the water and had a panic on the sand. Later we went to the house. The kids fell asleep as soon as they were clean. They really enjoyed themselves. " Come. Let's go to bed. " Nick says after awhile. We were seeing a movie in the living room.

I really enjoy having Nick by my side and spending time with my kids. " I love you Lil. You know right?" he ask pulling me closer to his chest. " I know. I love you too. " I say and kiss him. " Good night. " I say. "Good night sweetie. " with that we drift to sleep.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks so much for reading another chapter. I hope you enjoy this one. Might not be really good, but oh well. Sorry for any mistakes. Please vote and comment. Love y'all. Have a nice rest of the day.