Two

"Here diamonds they make your neck look even more gorgeous. " he said kissing my neck. "Thanks babe. " I turn around kissing him." You know even if you tried your worst I bet you would still look breathtaking beautiful. " I just rolled my eyes and kiss him again.....

"Everything was lie." I say to myself while wiping away a tear. This always happens when I remember him. The way he made me feel special. Like the one and only . No Lilian don't think about him he is not worth it. Yeah. He is not worth thinking. I put on my diamond necklace. And finish putting on my final touches. And leave to the banquet.

When arrive at the hall I found Lauren. Who informes me that everything is ready and that most guest are here.
Mom! " I turn around to find my children running towards me. Nadia is wearing a peach color dress and black shoes. Her hair has small flowers in between her waterfall braid. And for my son a suit with a peach color handkerchief to match his sisters'dress. His hair is styled to the side. He looks so much like his father.
"Hey. Babies oh my god you look amazing." "thank you mommy " they both said together it made me smile. Turn around when when I heard Lauren screaming my name. "Ms. Vega! ms. Vega!" "what Lauren what is wrong!? "
I asked her, but she is out of breath for running. "Ms. Vega remember...that informed you about a..a...a company... called silent legend. " I nod my head and she continues. " well is just a man with many security guards . He wants access to the banquet but has no form in proving that he is the CEO or representative of the company. He asks to talk to you. That you will give him access. That you always will." What in hell? Who could possibly think like this? " Did he told you his name? " I asked already knowing the answer."No but we should hurry. He looks impatient and very determined. ", she responded . As we go to the front entrance I start to feel nervous and anxious. But why? As we approached I spot a tall and masculine man. He has short copper gray hair and gray eyes. Those eyes... It can't be... Is him..... "hi Lilian " is him..... "Anthony " I said in mere whisper.

He is back.