Six

The next morning I wake up and did my regular routine for the kids. I make them their breakfast and some snacks for the rest of the day. Pack their bags for daycare and then headed to their rooms to wake them up.

When I got to there I was surprised. I found both of my kids already getting ready. "Wow guys you are already getting ready by yourselves. " "Yes mommy. I wake up all by myself ." said Octavio gloating. "Me too. Me too" said Nadia obviously proud of their actions. I just wonder for how long they are going to keep on doing this. " oh gosh Mommy is so proud of you. Are you two done?" "Yes" they both answer me.

After breakfast we went to the office. Since I wanted to spend as much time as possible with my little ones. I built a daycare in the third floor and is not just for me other employees have the opportunity to bring their kids here and spend some time with them during their breaks.

Afterwards I go to my office. When I reached there I find Lauren already ready with my agenda. " Good morning Lauren." I greet her ." Hello Ms. Vega . I have everything ready we just have to run through the schedule for any inconvenience. " This girl has more energy than anyone else in the whole office to work, not even me. We head to my office and she starts to go through my agenda. " very well Ms. Vega we have ....." With that we started our 15 minute catch up.

At 9 meeting with A Glen Dilente's company
10:15 check blueprints for new buildings
10:45 meeting with graphic designer
12:00 lunch with Carson
1:15 faculty meeting
2:00 meeting with Smith.
4:45 meeting with Nick
Alot of paperwork in between the times.

God this is going to be a busy Monday. " Ms. Vega, your nine o'clock meeting starts in five minutes." Lauren says over the intercom. " Very well is everything ready?" " Yes ma'am." After I see that I have one minute to get to the conference room before being late I start power walking. I hate to be late and also when others are.

" I am so sorry. I got lost in time reading your proposal." I say to the man staring at the window. " Is okay honey." As soon as I heard his voice I freeze. It can't be him. Not today. Please God not today. "Anthony?" I asked shocked. What is he doing here I don't have a meeting with him." What are you doing here? You know I have another meeting at this time so if you will......" I said but I didn't get to finish. " leave? I don't think so we have a meeting. " This meeting is with you? " I asked. Please say no I can't be making this major deal with him. "Yes. So shall we start." he said pointing the chairs indicating that we start. " Of course but before we start, I would like to ask you why? Why is your company name A Glen Dilente? I thought you were owner of the silent legend." I ask. "Well you see. If you put attention to the name carefully Silent Legend is A Glen Dilente's just a different arrangement of letters. Also it stands for Anthony Glen Dilente, I didn't add my father's name, Emerson to keep from getting ties with his business." I can't believe it he wants to create his own business. Haha the guts this idiot has. "So you are trying to create your wealth. You are something ." I say.

We finish our meeting an hour later. "I will call you later this week after I have revised the updates." I tell him. "Of course" he responds and with that I try to leave. Try but i feel someone holding me back. "Wait Lili not so fast I wanted to ask you why do you not have your engagement ring on? I mean if it is that you are really engaged. " he tells me. What the hell am I supposed to tell him. Hey guess what you caught me i am really not engaged and the twins are yours.  Never. So I play dumb. "What are you talking about? " "Don't play dumb with me Lili." " I am not playing dumb and don't call me Lili. " i tell him. "Okay so what should I call you? Lili. " he says emphasing my nickname. " Call me Ms. Vega like everyone else." wait. You haven't changed yet. You aren't making everyone call by your fiance's last name." he says. "Well easy we aren't married yet. "I respond I am getting agitated. He deserves no explanation about my life. " Okay. But that doesn't answer my question to why you aren't wearing your ring." he says and then adds. "Oh don't tell me he didn't get one. Come on Lilian tell me the truth. Are you engaged? " i was about to answer when my fiancé shows up. "Of course we are engaged and here is her ring. " Nick says and the turns around to face me. " Here babe you left it my apartment this morning. " as soon as the words leave his mouth I start to blush i don't know why but I do.  He slid on a diamond ring in shape of a rose on my left hand. Something in me made me feel different. Like if this was actually real. I simply smile at him. " I know you hate when it gets dirty but I promised I would keep it clean. " he says with a smirk and that makes me smile. " I know but I like to be careful." I say playing along. Then Anthony decides to interrupt us with a fake cough. "Oh sorry Mr. Emerson. " We both say and look at each other and shake our heads. Anthony just nods. "Well Mr. Emerson we will be in contact. " I say and shake his hand. And the after Nick says good day to Anthony we leave holding hands. Touching him makes me feel butterflies all over my stomach.

May i am moving on from Anthony but with Nick?  Can I even restart my love life? I don't know but I like Nick by my side.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope that you like my book so far. Please vote and comment. Sorry for any mistakes.