Twenty-Four

Nick POV

I have been looking for her for days now and no sign. Is like she just disappeared. The kids are really upset. They want their mother back and so do I. Then Sarah coming back to my life. She doesn't make things easy. She apologized and has been helping look for Lili but something is not right.

"Come on Nick let's go the kids should have some fun. I mean look at them all sad. They are kids they should have fun and be happy. " Sarah begs me. " How can they be happy when their mother is gone? But you are right I should take them out . Fine we will go the park. " I say. I am have to keep her close so I can find Lili. Sarah how could you be so stupid. I caught you once and now I caught you again.

Once in the park I notice a camera man. Taking pictures of us. This must be part of Sarah's plan. I smile and fake a great time. She has my fiancee. She and that asshole of an ex-husband have her. I have to make the rights moves to get her back safe.

It has been three weeks and I haven't gotten anything else from Sarah. She keeps inviting me to outings with the kids when I just want to go through every fucking place to find her. I feel dead inside without her but have to be strong for our kids. They might not be mine but i love them as if they were. They even call me daddy. And that warms my heart. They like me as their father and that means a lot to me. I have to get have my family back together.

Sarah wanted to go out to and eat at this restaurant. Which happens to be one of lili's favorite. I get early with the kids. They went to the kids area to play before we order. Sarah once again appears to running late. I really don't care. I am just using her like she did with me once. The restaurant appears to be full is small but I can fit quite a few people. The door opens again and I look up to be faced with the most beautiful girl. My girl.

I keep my eyes in her until that sleazy ball takes her to one of the back tables. Which happens to be across from ours. She is looking for something or someone. Is she really looking for me?  No way. She doesn't know about my 'date' with Sarah. And just then our eyes meet across the room. She gives me a small reassured smile but why? Do I really look that broken? I can see she is trying to be strong.

As time passes and I keep looking at them the more angrier I grow. He touching her as if he was her husband. And he lost that right I am going to marry her. I am the only one that should be able to hold her. Touch her. I should be the one she is smiling at not him. Why does she look so calm? Why isn't she running to me? Fuck. Why are they still together?

I can't take it anymore. The moment I saw him kiss her I lost it. It wasn't just a small peck on the lips no it was your are mine forever kinda of a kiss. And she didn't pull away. I slam my fist on the table making everyone turn to my direction. "What jealous of me kissing my fianceè?" he asks across the room.my anger is boiling inside of me. She is mine. She loves me. " No. She is not even your fianceè but your ex-wife. Meanwhile she is my fiancee that is why she still has my ring. " I say. I saw her ring since she has been playing with it all throughout this point. He yanks her hand and looks at it. "Ha yeah your ring. Her hand is bare. No ring. " he says. And I feel a pain in my chest. Where is the ring? Did she really? No God I have to stop over thinking this. He takes a pause before saying "She is even pregnant with our third kid. " and the he kiss her in the temple. She looks so shocked that he announced it. How could she have forgotten about me? Our love that easily? Did I meant anything to her? I ask her. I need to know that what this fucker is saying is true. Is she really pregnant again? With his kid? It takes her a while to answer. "Umm... No. Help me. Is your baby. " she says tearing up. Oh God. She is pregnant with my kid. I am so stunned that I almost miss Anthony screaming at Lili about doing something behind his back. and then he slapped her three times. "Don't fucking hit her! " I scream and start making my way to them. But Anthony gives me a surprise. He pulls a gun out and tells me to get any closer or he shoots her. I stop in my tracks and just look at my girl. She looks so scared and it breaks me that I can't safe her. Just when I didn't think things could get any worse the kids come running calling for their mother. She tells them to stay with and they do but they start crying while holding to my legs. Lili and Anthony keep talking about some wedding while I try to calm down the kids. Anthony freaking tells me I can keep the twins that he just want Lilian. I have to do something I can't let him take her. She doesn't love him. And she is pregnant with my kid. "No you can't take her. Someone called the police! " I scream. Someone needs to call and help me safe my family. But of course freaking Anthony decided tries to stop me from getting help by yelling "Don't you fucking dare call or I will kill you all.". Everyone stays still no willing to risk their lives for a pair of strangers. I start hearing the sirens from a distance and so does Anthony because he starts getting nervous and even angrier. I just to beat the crap out of him threatening MY family. My fiancee and unborn child. Got taking them away from me almost two months. "Get one thing Nick if I can't have her neither will you. " he says and I feel like everything goes slowly and he puts back at Lili and prepares to shoot. A police officer walks in and yells for him to put the gun down  but is too late. Two shots are heard. I feel a stab in my heart as I see Lilian fall to the floor and a pool of blood surrounds her. Anthony also falls to the floor.

I ran to her just as she closes her eyes. " mommy!" the twins scream and they kneel down next to me. " Call a freaking ambulance!" I scream. She need to be okay. Oh God. I pull the twins away as the paramedics rush in to help her. I can't breath. She is my everything. She needs to be okay.

My gorgeous Lili lays in bed. She looks so lifeless. She is so pale and some how still looks beautiful. The twins are in my lap falling asleep. I call both my parents and Lili's to come. I denied to leave neither Lilian not the twins alone. So now I have to wait for them to come and take the twins to sleep. "Please Lili wake up. I need you here with me. Our kids need you. Please love wake up. " I said. And now I have to wait. But I will always wait for her no matter how long it takes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is the update. Sorry it took so long I didn't really know what to write. Hope you like it. And please vote and comment. Thanks so Much for reading. Love y'all.

Sorry for any mistakes will fix them later.