Three

" Hi Lilian. How are you ?" he asks me like nothing happened. "What the hell do you want? " I asked him angrily. How dare he come to my life after what he did. "Mom who is this man? " asked Nadia "Mommy who is this man who is making you mad? " asked Octavio. I haven't notice my kids standing with me until they asked me those questions. "He is no one babies go with grandma and grandpa. Okay and stay with them." My mother came to take my kids. I whisper in her hear " Mom please make sure dad doesn't find out about Anthony. Please." she just noded and made her way with my kids. "Are they mine? " I turn around did he just freaking asked that? He must be fucking kidding me.
"No they are not. I am their only parent. My kids only. Mine and only mine. Don't think they are yours. They don't deserve a father like you.  A bloody bastard like you. NOW leave I don't care if you got a invitation to my banquet. I better never see you again. " I screamed the last part and then I notice many of my guess started to stare. "Well sorry honey, but we are joined by contract of top entrepreneurs and investors. So we will be together for while specially since we both are the bosses of the two biggest companies." with that he made his way to hall. He left me speechless. He was right I had to work with him for a while because of our contracts. But why now? Why? Why did he have to come back after all that he did?