Fourteen

Oh my gosh! You thought that someone like me would like someone like you. Please I have taste. And you are way below my level. So shut up and leave. Not even for a good fuck were you good. I thought that having my own woman at home that I would be able to enjoy myself easily but instead I got a little girl. I never loved you. You better understand that sweetie. You were just the key to my fortune. Now get out and stop crying that you are giving me headache.

I wake up with sweat all over me. He is starting to hunt my dreams again. I walked in downstairs for some water. I take notice that I am only in one of Nick's shirts. I also notice Nicks study light is on. "Nico why are you still awake?" I ask. " I couldn't sleep. And you were taking most of the bed. " he said light chuckle. " Haha very funny." I said. After a silent moment I continue "Nick thank you so much for..... Being there for me again. You know you mean so much for me. I don't know what I would do without you. " I say almost breaking down again. " You don't have to thank me. I would do anything to keep you and the kids safe. You are my life after.... Sarah. " he says and I can see hurt in his eyes but keeps talking. "I would have loved if you could see that I would always be your side. I like spending time with you and the kids. I just wish you hadn't wasted your time with someone who didn't love you and could have spend it with me." I listen closely to his words. He sounds hurt and I feel that I am the one to blame for that. "Nick -" I was going to say something but he interrupted me. "No Lilian listen to me for once. I finally got the courage to tell you that for the last years I have had... Something for you. I liked you like my best friend but then something change. I wanted you. I wanted to be the one that made you smile, happy and cry for the good times. Be by your side in the bad times. And never let you go. You and the twins have been my life. You are my life. You guys are my top priority. I wish they were mine. That you would one day be mine. I know you may not feel the same but I love you. " he says. I stare at him completely lost. He loves me. Me? "Nick I - " I was saying when he cut me off with his lips. After a few seconds I moved mine in perfect sync with his. We kept kissing and my back hit the couch. When did we move ? But before anything else happen my little boy came running in. " Mommy I can't sleep. " he says. "Okay let's go to the room and read that always helps right? " I tell him. He nods his head and we go leave. " Nick! We will talk tomorrow. " I say. "Yeah....maybe. " he mumbled the last part but still heard him.

Crap I shouldn't have kissed him back. He can't love me. I am a complete mess. He needs someone who loves him. I can't deny I like that kiss... I shake my head while smiling and go put Octavio back to bed.

.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you like this chapter. It may not be the best one but oh well. Thanks for reading. Please comment and like. Love y'all.

Not edited.