twenty-six

"Mommy" I wake up to see Nadia and Octavio on my bed with big grins. "Good morning babies." I said while starting my morning routine. " Mommy, Nick is coming home tonight right?" Octavio asks me. I take my deep breath. Gosh. I miss him but I don't want him to come back. "Yes sweetie he is. Why do you ask? " I ask him. "Well me and Nadia want to have a welcome back party. Just us. Pleaseeee. " he tells me. As much as I want to say yes I can't . " No sweetie we can't. He is going to be really tired and probably would like some rest. We will go see him tomorrow. Maybe. Now go downstairs for breakfast. " I tell him. He gives me a sad smile and walks away.

Fuck. How am I supposed to tell them that Nick will no longer be in our lives? How could he lie to me? 'I am going on a business trip baby nothing to worry about. I will be back before the wedding.' freaking liar. He went with her. Now he supposed to come back and marry me? Why? Because I have his baby? As much as I hate to admit he did the same thing Anthony had done to me. He cheated on me and pretended to love. I guess i just attract cheaters.

I got a text from Nick asking me where I was. I guess i forgot to tell him I moved out of his place two weeks ago. I tell him to meet me at my house at 10. When I know the twins will be sleeping and won't see Nick. How I hate this. I wish it was all a big lie but is not I saw all the photographs.

"Hey babe why weren't you nor the kids in my house? " he asks while trying to kiss me but moved away. "What is wrong lilian?" he asks me. " What is wrong ? I am not sure why don't you tell me? " I tell him handing him the envelope that contains all the pictures I have gotten in the last month. As much as I want to cry I can't. I can't cry for another worthless man. His eyes go wide. He goes through all of them without saying a word. "Lilian I can explain. " he finally says. Should I let him try to lie to my face about how this is all fake or something. No. "There is nothing to explain. You went to a trip with Sarah. Obviously enjoyed yourselves. And now you come back to the mother of your child. Well I am not going to deny you the opportunity to be a father but I don't want you near my twins. You aren't their father and never will be. I am definitely not going to marry you. We are no longer friends. You will move on with your life and I will with mine. I will contact you via my lawyer. Here is all the details of how we will raise our child. Any questions you can contact my lawyer and he will tell me.( hand him another envelope.) " I take a deep breath and look at him. He tries to use my pause as an advantage to speak but I stop him. "No Nick I don't want to listen to your worthless excuses. I saw everything and I could care less what you do in your so called business trips. I just wish I knew you were just like Anthony before I got in bed with you. It would save me from the headache and tears that it will cause me see another one of my kids grow up with their father there for them all the time. " I say and sit on the stool near the wetbar. "You had some one spy on me? " he asks. I start laughing. "No I didn't. You told me that you were going to a business trip and I freaking believe you. I trusted you. And that was my mistake. I got that from someone. I guess there is someone out there looking out for me. Or it could have been someone who wanted me to know about you two. Like you or Sarah. I don't care who sent them. All I care is that you freaking leave my family alone. Go your own way. Go. And leave me alone. Good bye Nick. " I say pointing to the door. He looks broken. But what do I care he broke me too. And didn't fucking cared. " Good bye Lili. " he says and walks away. I feel a stab of pain in my chest. A part of me wanted him to stop my rant and explain. Tell me everything was a lie and that he loves me. I wanted him to stay. But is obvious that, that was not going to happen instead he walked away. Away from us. That is what I wanted right? I fix myself a drink and go to bed. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new start.

"Mommy why? " asks a angry Nadia. I didn't tell them about our move. I didn't want them to tell my mother or anyone they will just try to change my mind. And I don't want that. I need to leave get away from so many crappy memories. And people. "Nadia we are moving because we need to. We will have fun you will like it in Seattle. Now let's go. " I tell her. We didn't pack. I really rather buy them a new wardrobe than raise any suspicions. I turn to face my house and I see all the happy times and then the horrible ones. I walk to the car I make sure the kids are seated tight and then drive to the airport.

To start a new life. ......... Again.

Nick POV

I drive as quickly as I can I need to talk with Lilian. She was obviously upset yesterday but today she will have hear me out. I park my car and notice one of the security guards locking the house. I rush towards him. "Why are you looking the door? Where is Lilian and the twins? " I ask him. "They left and Ms. Vega ask me to lock all the house." he tells me. Something is wrong. " They left? Where? Why? " I ask him. "They left town. They didn't say where or why she just got some bags and left with her kids. " he tells me and leaves. Oh God. She left. She left!! This can't be happening. She left me. And took my kids. Where did she go? Why?

I need to find them and explain everything. They are my family. I need them. I love them. I love her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is another update. Hope you all enjoy it. Please comment and vote. Thank you so much for reading my story. The end is near just saying. Have a nice day. Love y'all.

Sorry for any mistakes.