Twelve

"Lauren please call Mr. Emerson and inform him of the new changes to the contract. " I tell her and walk out to look for Nick. I decide that what happened last weekend can't never repeat itself. I decide that the best way for our businesses to keep working together is for Anthony to work with Nick and not me. I called my lawyer last night to make the changes well the ones that could happen. Even if Nick is working one on one with Anthony I still have to supervise everything.

" Nico, we need to talk. " I say when I arrive to his office. "Do we now? " he is obviously still mad at me. " Yes and is about work. So please listen." I say. "Fine." "I have place you as the head of the project with Anthony ." I say with a serious expression. " Haha. Is this some kind of joke. " he says and looks at me for any hint of mischief . "No! Lilian I can't work with that asshole! You know how much I hate his guts!" he yells. " I know, but I don't want to keep working with him so pleaseeee for me. "I say. I know that he has a weakness on telling me no. "You know that I can't say no to you. I will do it but I will make his life hell. And why don't we just not work with him" he says. "Ah. Let me see maybe because of the huge lawsuit we would have if we do." I say. " Oh yeah. Well I have to leave my parents are coming over. " he says. " Wait. Layla and Michael are coming over?" I ask. "Yes. I forgot to tell you last night. You should come over and bring the kids. You know how much Ama (short for mom in Spanish) loves them. "yea maybe." I say unsure " No maybes Lily yes or no. " he says sternly. " Fine I will go. I really like to see them is been so long. "I say. We leave together and arrive at the daycare. " Nico! Mommy!" scream the twins when they see as arrive. " hey babies" I say as I hug them. I get their things and leave.

The rest of the night is calm. Nick's parents are amazing they are like a second mother and father. "Ah Mija. You have Nick's ring" she says. I have totally have forgotten that me and Nick are 'engaged'. And since the day he slipped the ring onu finger I haven't taken off. "Ummm yes. I forgot here Nick. " I say while taking it off. " No keep it I like that you have it on." he says like it was nothing. But it is is freaking engagement ring! I just nod my head not wanting to make a scene in front of his parents. I give a look saying we are talking about this later. He just keeps eating. After dinner I leave. "Bye Layla and Michael." I say and give them a hug. " And me?" asks Nick pouting and waiting for a hug with open arms. "Oh yea bye. See you tomorrow. "I say and hug him tightly. " Bye Lili. "

I get the kids ready for bed. After I make sure everything is ready for tomorrow I make my way to my bed room. I lay in bed just thinking of my life and how much ups and downs I have had in the past 7 years. My life was so peacefully before I met him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks so much for reading. I really hope you enjoy this update. Please keep liking and commenting I like to know your opinions. Sorry for any mistakes. I haven't edited any of the story may do that at the end. Anyways thanks soooo much for reading. Have a great day. Love y'all.

Oh and if you would please read my friends story called... just friends.... Is pretty good. The info is on chapter ll.