Sixteen

" Mommy, why is Nick not here? " the twins ask for the hundredth time today. " I don't know but he will be here he said he would and he will. Now go play with your friends." I say. I have tried to distract them but they feel Nick absence.

I watch the kids enjoy themselves. Playing and laugh they are really enjoying their party and they are happy. I was so distracted that I got scared when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I quickly pull away from the embrace and turn around just to be faced by the devil himself. "Anthony?! " I ask " Yes honey is me. I had to come to my kids birthday party. They are mine." he says. " You may have given the sperm to create them, but they are only mine. I am the one who raised them" I say about to leave. "And if you really came for them then why didn't you greet them instead if me?" asking him. I know he is lying during our divorce process he stated that he never wanted kids. And now he is caring father? My ass. I walk over to the kids. And the first they ask was where was Nick. I was about to answer when I hear Anthony growl when he heard Nico's name. "He is-" "right here" I turn around to see standing there in black pants and white dress shirt with the a few buttons undone. I smile at him and walk over. The twins are already in his arms. " You almost missed our birthday Nico. " they tell him with pouts to show him they are really upset about it. " I know babies but I am here now. So let's go have fun" he tells them. "Oh and Lilian we will talk about what happened two nights ago tonight. Okay? " he says. I nod my head. "I missed you Nico." I say giving him a peck on his cheek. " Oh I know, baby." he says and walks away. I feel my flush rise.

" So what happened with you and lover boy?" ask Anthony. I forgot he was here. " Nothing that you would like to know. And why are you with me and not with the kids?" I ask. " Apparently they love their future step father better than their own dad. " he says. " You are their father not their dad. A dad is a person who takes care of them gives them their time , love and protects them. And that is exactly what Nick is. Nick is their dad. You are just a the father. Standing here with me is not bonding with the kids. So get your ass over there with them and leave me alone. Oh get one thing very clear don't you dare hurt my kids because I will make you regret it. " with that said I walk away.

I am cleaning the kids since they decided to start a cake fight. They were really having fun. I am glad they enjoyed themselves. They were little devils though. They got cake everywhere. What was priceless was Anthony's face when both Nadia and Octavio got cake all over him. He was furious and decided to go change but never came back. Just shows how much he truly care about the twins. Anyways Nick joined them and made a huge mess. They really like his company.

After I was finished putting the kids asleep I walked downstairs. Nick was in his study waiting for me. He was wearing a white shirt and pajama pants. He looked really good. " Hey." I say quietly meanwhile I walked in. " Hey. " he said walking closer to me. So you missed me?" he asked. I just nodded. "So have you decided? " he asked me. I know who I'm going to choose. Pull him closer and kissed him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all like the story. Thanks so very much for reading. It might not be that great since I didn't exactly planned it out. Please don't forget to comment and vote. Love y'all.

Sorry for any mistakes.

NEW STORY. Please go check out my new story.

Accidentally married to a mob boss
                           &
Our arrangement