Eleven

When we reach the hotels restaurant, we were greeted by Mr. And Mrs. Hendricks. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Emerson. Oh and who are this two little angels? " Mrs. Hendrix says and looks at the kids. " Good morning to you too. Call me Ms. Vega I am no longer Mrs. Emerson. And to answer your question this are my children Nadia and Octavio." I said. " Oh I didn't know that you two divorce. You two always made a beautiful couple. Anyways let's have breakfast shall we. " she says and leads us to a private room.

"Excuse me I have to freshen up. " I say and leave. I had to make an excuse to get out. They have been making remarks about Anthony and I. how cute we were. And still are. How he proposed. And how we should totally get back together. And blah blah blah. I couldn't take it any more. Everyone may think that I made a mistake for leaving him but actually it was the best thing I could have done. And I didn't left him, he.... he kicked me out of his life. He never wanted me not even from the beginning.

So when I reached the restroom I called someone that I knew would help me. "Hey nick" I say. "Heeey where are you? I called you last night but it went straight to voicemail. " he says. "Nick I need you to come pick up. I am with the kids in Aspen. And -" I stopped for a few seconds debating whether or not I should tell him about Anthony. " And what Lilly? " he asked when I didn't continue ." and Anthony is here. Well he brought us. Nick please just come I will explain everything later." I say. " Fine, but we aren't finish talking. Send me they address." "Okay thank you." "Yeah. Yeah." he replies. I quickly send him the address and head back.

"Lilian we were talking about how we should go to the cabin and spend the day. All of us together. " Jessica says (Mrs. Hendricks) is the first thing that she tells me. Ugh this woman really thinks Anthony is some kind of angel. But he is the devil. " Thanks for the offer but I have to go back to my room and pack out things. Sorry Jessica maybe next time. " I say. " Oh how come I thought Anthony said that you were leaving until Wednesday?" she says confused. "What?! Oh no Anthony I leaving today with my kids." I say and get the kids and leave. Unbelievable this man has no sense. And I am so stupid for even coming with him in the first place. We reach the room and lock myself with the twins. " Babies, come here we have to get ready Nico is coming to pick us up." I say. "Yesss! Mommy I love Nico" Nadia says. She has always been close with Nick. It will take Nick about 3 hours to come , so I get the kids clean. And since is their nap time, I went to take a shower. By the time I had everything ready, I heard a knock on the door. I hesitated a little bit. "Lily is me Nick. " Nick says and I quickly opened the door. " Ahhh Nico thanks for coming. " I said and embrace him in a tight hug. He pulls away. I can see he is upset or maybe mad. " Let's go Lillian." he says. " Okay but help me with the kids they are asleep." I say. "Oh yea is their napping time. You have everything ready?" he asks me. "I do. Nick please don't be mad with me. " I say I hate when he is mad. " Why not Lilian? I know everything this he put you through. Do I have remind you how I found you!? He can hurt you or the kids. Why didn't you think this Lillian?! Why?! " he screams at me. " I know. Okay. I know I mess up.-" "You think?! " " Stop screaming Nick. I don't know why I didn't think maybe is because all I thought was work or maybe that the man loved was going to be with me once again. " I mumbled the last wishing he didn't hear but he did. "I can't believe you still love him! Is been years Lilian! He hurt you so much you ended in the hospital! You know what that is your life. But I don't want you putting the kids in any danger that is all. Come on let's go. " he says taking the kids. I follow him with our luggage. I feel horrible Nick has always been with me and he knows all the story and he is right. I can let Anthony hurt my kids like he hurt me. On our way out see Anthony with receptionist from they say we checked in. He hasn't changed at all. He likes to still have his little hoes. "Are you okay?" Nick asks obviously he saw the same thing I was seeing. "Yes. Let's just get out of here. " I made a huge mistake exposing my kids to this man. He is never going to change. We leave the hotel and head to Nick's private jet.

After he lays the kids, he comes out and sits beside me. "So tell how in the world did you end up here with him?" he asks. I tell him everything that had happened. " Okay I just can't believe that you may still have feelings for him." he says with a hint of disgust in his voice. I take deep breath. "go to sleep Lily . You look tired and stressed out. " he says and gives me a kiss my forehead. " Go to bed." he says once again. " Okay I will. Thank you Nick for coming and everything. " I say and leave to the room. I am just laying in bed thinking. Do I really still love Anthony? No I can't. I just can't. With that I go to sleep. .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy this update. Please don't forget to vote, comment, or share. Sorry for any errors it is not edited.. But thanks soooo much for reading Make sure to check out Just friends by my dear friend Zipporah. It's a great book. Just saying.