Thirteen

I am in my office working when all of a sudden some one comes barging in. When I look to see who it is I just roll my eyes this is exactly what I need. "What do you want Anthony?" I ask going back to my work. Well try. "What the hell Lilian? I am NOT working with him. "he says. I try my best not to laugh both men had a similar reaction. I just look at him blankly. I sigh before I start to try and talk to him. Keyword try. But he grabs me from my sit and pushes me against the wall. He wants to make me feel powerless. "Why?" he snarls in my face. "Why? I ask amazed that he has to even ask. "Why did you do what you did? I don't want to work with you. It irritates me to be near you. " I say nice and slow so that he gets very single word I say. I can't be weak. I have fallen for him once but not again. And last weekend really open my eyes. "You don't mean that. I know that you like me near you. You still love me. And I know you will always love me." he says almost laughing. " I don't love you." I hate to say those words because deep down I know that I still love him. I hate myself to admit that feeling but is true. He was my first everything. My first boyfriend. My first kiss. But most importantly my first love. "I don't love you. I love only one man and that is my future husband. He is my everything now." I tell him with a smile on my face. His grip loosens. That took him for surprise. "LIAR. YOU CANT LOVE HIM. YOU ARE MINE!" he screams. His hold tightens around my arms. He pushes more against the wall. I start to breathe heavily. I have only seen him like this once and that was when he..... "LET HER GO!" Nick's voice boomed in my office. As soon as Anthony loosen his grip I run towards Nick. He embraced me a tight hug and trying to soothe me.

I was so in shock that I didn't notice Anthony leave. I was just replaying the scene in my head. He could have hurt me again. He was going to hurt me. "Lili are you okay? " Nick asks. I shake my head no. "Oh baby. He is gone. He won't come back. He is never going to lay a finger on you again I promise. Come we are going home. " he says and takes is home. Not mine. His.

"Wait Octavio and Nadia." I say I have been so lost I don't even remember if we picked them up. "They are with my mom and dad playing. They are fine. Come you need to rest. "he says and puts me to bed. He was about to leave but I pulled him. He understood what I wanted not being the first time I do it. He pulls me close to his chest and hugs me tight. I start to cry. I haven't cried like this in a long time. I feel so weak and broken. Nick just holds me. I feel so safe in his hold but I am scare. I keep seeing Anthony angry. He was going to hurt me.... again. I cry until I fall asleep.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes two updates in one day. If I get time I will do another one tonight. Thanks so much for reading I really hope you enjoy this story so far. Please like and comment. On general fiction this story ranks 89...yesss!! That is because of all of you who read my story thank you.Have an amazing day. Love y'all...

Like always sorry for any errors.