Twenty-Three

Anthony left with smirk in his face obviously proud of his work. Again.
Raping me or like he likes to call it claiming what belongs to him. I can't stand his filthy touch. I need a plan to get away from him. I don't want him to ever touch me again. And he won't.

Sarah decided to come over to brag about her new 'relationship'with Nick. I know he won't go back with her but it still hurts to on now she is so close to him. She wants to go out with him again. They even have a date this Saturday. Which is tomorrow and my kids will be there. While her visit she and Anthony just made small stupid comments about how he has moved on and forgotten about me. I just stand there and take all of it knowing they are just talking bullshit. During one of their boring idiotic conversations I excuse myself just to come back to overheard the location of her date with Nick. It is a perfect place for what I want. Tomorrow is going to be big day.

Next day.

"Anthony I am bored. " I say walking in the living room. He looks up from his phone with an annoyed face. "And what to you want me to do?" he asks slightly irritated . "I want to go out.... With you. " I say faking shyness. He tries to hide his amused expression but fails. " You do? Where? " he asks. " To the stores and we could eat at the restaurant where we had our first anniversary. I was thinking we could talk about.... Us. " I say ugh I can't believe I have to say that. It makes my stomach turn in disgust. "I don't know maybe if you behave as my perfect wife." he says with a stupid grin. "Wife? We're not married. " I said surprise he has the nerve to say I am his wife. " Yes. You were my wife before. And you will be again soon. " he says . Oh poor bastard. I will not be your wife again. I am just your ex-wife. " Okay. Can we go now? " I ask. I never thought that this was going to be easy. I hope it stays this way through the plan.

We walk in the restaurant which is full of people. Anthony leads us to a table in the back. I sit down and start looking for Nick. Who I find quickly.

And then our eyes meet. He looks so pained that it almost breaks me. I give him an reassured smile. I need to talk to him but not until is safe. This has to work.

"Lili!" Anthony yells at me making me break eye contact with Nick. "What the fuck? I thought you wanted to spend this time talking so why the fuck are you ignoring me? " he asks mad. Thankfully he didn't notice Nick yet. " Umm yeah sorry... Pregnancy makes me lose my mind sometimes. " I say rubbing my flat stomach. "Ugh don't mention that." he says mad. "Sorry. So when are we getting married again?" I ask as calm as I can. I hate to think that he plans on getting married again. He starts talking about his plans. I keep my eyes on Nicks table.

I haven't been so happy to see him. We keep stealing glances when Sarah decides to join him. Ugh this bitch. She will freaking pay. Nick looks so annoyed by her that it makes me giggle. " What are you giggling about? " the devil next to me asks. "Oh nothing you know the good time between us. " I say happy. But my happiness is not directed to him but my fiance across the room.

Anthony planted a possessive kiss on me making a big bang be heard across the restaurant. We all turn to look at the source of the bang who happens to be my Nick. Sarah's eyes quickly burn holes in me. While Anthony looks at Nick with a humorless expression.

" What jealous of me kissing my fiancee?" asks Anthony across the room. Leaving me completely speechless. This man needs help asap. "No. She is not even your fianceè but your ex-wife. Meanwhile she is my fiancee that is why she still has my ring. " Nick responds. And as soon as he mentioned the ring I took it off and put in my purse. I need to keep it safe. Anthony forcefully grabs my hand searching for it. " Ha yeah your ring. Her hand is bare. No ring. " he says amused. I see Nicks eyes flash with pain and.... betrayal. Does he really thinks I am betraying him? I am not. I have to keep our baby safe that is all. " She is even pregnant with our third kid." he says and I feel sick. How can he call my baby his when he doesn't even want my twins. And they are his kids. Anthony planted a small kiss in my temple while Nick asks if is true. "Umm... No. Help me. Is your baby. " I say. Fuck my plan I just need to go home with my family. "What the hell? I knew you would do something. " he says pulling my hair back with one hand. And then slap. Slap. Slap. " Don't fucking hit her! " Nick yell walking towards Anthony and I. "Don't fucking get any closer or I will shoot her. " Anthony says putting a gun to my head. Oh. My. God. I feel like crap. I should have follow my plan instead. Please God help me. I don't want to die. "Mommy! " I hear my two angels screaming. I struggle in Anthony's arms. I want my babies. " Nadia! Octavio stay with Nico!" I scream I don't want them close. I am going to hate this. " Anthony I will do anything. We can even get married today if you want but please put the gun away. You are scaring the twins. Our kids. " I say in a pleading voice. I have to keep them safe first. He laughs and says " You fucking think I care if those bastards are scare or not. I don't want them. I just want you. So you Nicholas can keep them. Stay right where you are and I will not shoot you or her kids. " I feel so much pain listening to Anthony threatening my family. " No you can't take her. Someone called the police! " he screams. " Don't you fucking dare call or I will kill you all." Anthony says swinging the gun around scaring the customers. His threats are in vain since we can hear the sirens in the distance. " Who fucking call? " he screams holding me tighter. " Fine. Get one thing Nick if I can't have her neither will you. " he says pointing the gun back at me. "Sir put the gun down. Now. " a police officer says but is too late two gun shots are heard. Oh God. This can't be happening everything is going black. I can't die I can't.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is the update. Sorry it took me so long. Hope you like it and enjoy. Please comment and vote. I love to read your comments. Thank you so much for reading. Have wonderful day. Love y'all.

Not edited.