Nineteen

" Nico did you left the back door open again?" I ask him as I walk over to close the door. "No I locked it once we come back from our walk. " he says. "Wait.. Did you say again? He asks me. "Yes I did. You left it open about three night as well?" I say but it kinda ended up like a question. "Lili I didn't left the door open and we actually haven't opened or used that door until today. " he says. Something feels wrong. And it is not just the door been left open. When Nick and the twins went to the store to buy me some ingredients that I need to make dinner about two weeks ago I got another private message. Saying:

Hope you have fun while you can because things will be going back to normal soon.

At first I thought it was Anthony wanting to pester me but I reread the first text again . And it didn't make any sense ' What you took away from me? '. Is just not him, so it has to be someone else. It may be the wrong number. Also I feel that someone is following me. But it maybe that I am just paranoid about Anthony wanting to come back in my life.

"Lili are you ready to go out to eat? " Nick asks from the other room. "Ummm... Yes. " I said and headed to the door where Nick and the twins are waiting for me.

We go to the "La Costa "  a small family restaurant. The kids and Nick were talking away meanwhile I have been feeling dizzy. I think o have gotten a stomach bug because I have been feeling crappy all last week. "Excuse me. " I say and go to the restroom.

After I am done doing my business and leave. Then I bump into someone. "Sorry I wasn't putting attention." I apologize.  Then I saw a person that I wish I would never see again. " Hi Lilian. I see you have moved on but with the wrong person. Don't worry sweetie I will make sure you end up with the person you belong with. " the person says. Before I could question it, I felt someone injection me with something. "Come on. Hurry take her before Nick comes looking for her. " I heard a person order before I was pulled to the darkness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks so much for reading. Please comment what you think so far. Also vote. Hope you like the story so far. Sorry for any mistakes. Love y'all.