Twenty-Two

I ran to the bathroom room. Again this week. I have been sick for past 3 weeks. I have been here for 3 freaking weeks. Anthony has said that he will get a doctor so that I can be checked out. The last weeks have been hell. I can't sleep in that stupid bed I feel so freaking alone without Nick. I don't get to say good night or wake up my little babies. I have been sleeping most of the time but is not a restfull sleep no to the contrary I wake up so tired. Most of the time I stay in the room. Anthony brings me food, and tries to really get in my good side. As if. He fucking kidnap. I can't see my son and daughter. And I miss them so freaking much.

Last night I found out Sarah is talking with Nick. Anthony enjoyed seeing me crash down when he showed me pictures of Nick and Sarah together. The one that broke me the most was the one of them together with my kids in the park holding hands looking happy. I hate seeing my kids with someone else. All this questions are in my head. Has Nick really moved on? Did he easily forgot about me? Is he even looking for me? I want to know does he still love me like he said he did. I want my kids back that is one thing I am not willing to give up.

"Lili are you okay? " Anthony asks when I exit the bathroom. "I am fine. I already told you that I had a stomach bug before you dragged me in here. " I say and walk over to the bed. I am going to lay down all day is not like I have much to do anyways. "For three weeks? No. I called the doctor and she is coming this evening." he says. Great. Now I have do deal with a freaking check up. "Lilian get dress we are going out. " he says. What? Is he finally let me go some where?  Maybe I can escape, but I have a freaking tracking bracelet on. He put on the second day I was here and only he can take it off. "Where?" I ask. " The beach. Now change. " he says and walks away. The beach?  That is just the back yard. Ugh. He bought me new clothes. Surprisingly knowing how much he loves his money. I change into a light blue dress and golden sandals. I put my hair in a ponytail and walk out the door. And bump into Anthony. " You look beautiful. " he says and I just roll my eyes.

Boooooooring. The beach is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, but not with this asshole. Is not like the first day I came with Nick and the twins. For our family vacation. It makes me sad to think Sarah is with my family with my fiance. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Anthony hugging me until he freaking decided to kiss me. I push off and stand up. "What the hell is your problem?! " I ask. He is so Fucking irritating. Make me stay in his stupid house. With him. Making me stay away from my daughter and son. "My problem? How about you? I have you back. We ate together. I was your husband. Your first love you should be happy I want you back in my life. Why are you acting like there is nothing between us? You know deep down you still love me. " he says angrily while coming closer to me. Five years ago I would have fallen for him all over again, but not know. He made my life hell the last weeks of out marriage. "I am not acting. There is nothing between us. You were my husband, first love, and my life. Key word 'were' like in the past. You are my past. And I know for sure that my love for you is completely dead. You kill my love for you. " I said looking into his eyes. He needs to see that I am saying the truth. " I want to go back to the house. " I say and walk to the car.

After the beach thing, Anthony has been quiet. Not a single word has come out . I can see that he is mad which is stupid because I am the one here againstmy will. I stay in the room the rest if the day waiting for the doctor to come. I am sure is nothing. Just sick of being here. Luckily he didn't come to the room to bother me until the doctor came.

"Hi Lilian. I am doctor Karina Diaz. Your husband inform me that you have been throwing up in the mornings. What other symptoms do you have?" she asks. "My husband!? Umm.. No. I am not married to him anymore. And for my symptoms I have been throwing up, nauseous, light headed, and tired. Is probably nothing to worry about." I say. She nods and writes everything down on her notebook. "Okay dear sorry I didn't know you weren't married. Anyways honey when was the last time you had your period?" she asks. Oh crap no. I have been to busy the was few weeks that I haven't notice that I haven't have my period. "Two weeks." I whisper. Oh please don't be what I think  it is. "Okay. Please go take this test." she says handing me a pregnancy test. I walk to the bathroom do what I need to do. I am so nervous I can't even look at the test to see the results. " Have you seen the results? " ask Doctor Diaz. " I shake my head not being able to talk. "Well take a look. " she says. I slowly look. And I feel the air taken out of me. It can't be. It can't be happening now. " Positive. I am pregnant. " I said quietly. " Congratulations dear you are pregnant. " she says happily I can't move. What am I going to do now? I am stuck with this asshole. "She is what? " Anthony's voice boomed in the room. Oh crap. " She is pregnant?" he asked the doctor. She tells him I am and shows him the pregnancy test. And even congratulated him. Which made him mad. Even more than today in the afternoon. He and doctor keep talking and then she leaves. Leaving Anthony and I alone in the room. I don't feel safe. What if he does something?

"You are having  his kid?" Anthony asks pulling me out of my daze. "He fucking touch what is mine? He was in you? I am the only one that I should be able to fuck you!" he says approaching me. Making my back hit the wall. "  I will make you remember who you belong to." he says ripping my dress off. "Anthony please don't " I say between cries. He starts to undress himself while I try to cover myself. Please God help me. I pray that he stops himself. He can't plan on raping me. "No! Don't you dare say please! You let that bastard fuck you. And now you are pregnant with his damn kid!" he yells as he throw me on the bed." No!  No!  Someone help me please! " I scream as he crawls over me. " Scream all you want. No one will hear you. And I am just taking what belongs to me. " he says. And then starts his assault.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay here is an update. I hope you really enjoy it. Thanks so much for reading. Please comment and vote. Sorry for the sucky ending. Love y'all. Have nice day.

Sorry any mistakes