twenty-seven

Well the move to Seattle had been great. I enroll the twins for school. And I am about to freaking pop. Also I got to run my business from here. I have to buy a penthouse instead of a house but it really doesn't matter. The twins were really upset the first couple of weeks saying they wanted to see their daddy. Ugh. I have told them that Nick is just their friend and that their daddy is somewhere were people need help. (prison) Nadia didn't want to eat because she really grown to be daddy's little girl and Nick treated her as that. And now he is gone and left me with two upset kids and one baby that would not be raise by both if his parents. And me broken just because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants!

My parents got angry at me when I called them to tell them I left town and won't tell them where. I understand their anger but I don't want anyone to know. I haven't even told them why. I wonder if Nick had the guts to go ask about me. And then explain why I am not with him. But then again he is probably happy I left.

Anyways happy thoughts. I have been greeted into the community just well. I have and amazing neighbor who happens to be my doctor. It was really weird when we met. And embarrassing. We bumped to each other in the hall way and me with my amazing mood swings I blow up on the poor guy. I call him a few names and then went to my penthouse. And then the next day was my first appointment and there he was. His smile fell from his face and kinda started to laugh. I was freaking embarrassed. I had to apologize it wasn't his fault. It was just a small bump but a pregnant woman like me just put it way out of proportion. He told me it was fine but that I had really hurt him. He was just teasing me but I felt bad and started crying. He apologized for that. By the end of the appointment we ended up laugh we were apologizing for silly things because of my stupid hormones.

From that say on he became a really good friend. He comes over every now in while to help me or the kids. He really is a great person. His wife, Ashley, died a few years ago from a car accident. And he has a beautiful daughter, Belinda, which is the same age as the twins. They become really good friends. I can see the hurt every time he talks about his late wife and how she wasn't able to help raise their daughter. We have also fallen in a routine of having movie night every Friday. They will come over we other something to eat and put on a movie. It helps have a friend to rely on when times get hard.

Today I got a quick check up and then I am going to finish painting the nursing room for my baby. " Lili you need to be careful. Okay? Your due date is any time now. " James tells me. "Okay I will be just fine. I started working from home. Driving is a pain in the ass. And I am just going to get some baby things and then go home and wait for the kids to get home. Today is Friday so i will go pick out a movie the kids decided last night the want to see Despicable me. So I will wait for you to come home and we can watch it." I tell him. "Remember Belinda is going straight to your apartment. " he tells me. " Yeah I remember. See you later. " we say our see you soon and I leave.

My day goes smoothly as I planned and then I arrived home with the kids. We are get everything ready for movie night. Pillows and blankets lay down on the floor. We are just waiting for James who texted me that he will he here in ten minutes. A few minutes later there is a knock. I go open it without asking who it is thinking it was James. But I am faced to a smiling Nick. "What are you doing here? How do you even know where I live? " I ask him. "Well is nice to see you too. I am fine thanks for asking. " he answers sarcasticly. " I asked you what are you doing here? " I tell him. " I come to see if my baby was born yet. And to get my family back. "he tells me. " Wow. What family? I hoped you read the papers I gave you that night. It specifically said that you will come in contact with my child when he is 3 months old. For the first three months I am his only parent. Now leave. You have nothing to do here. " I say and try to close the door. " Lilian let me talk. Those pictures were.... " he says but stops. "Were what evidence that you still loved her. You lied to me. I know you loved her but then why? Why did you tell me you loved me? Asked me to marry you? Why did you put to much hope on my kids. They loved you as a father and them you just went back to your ex. You were afraid that I would end up with Anthony and I told you i loved you. I wanted you. And you left me. For a whole month to be with her. What hurts the most is that you lied to me. You of all people. You know how much hurt and pain I went through with Anthony and then you just out me through the same bull crap. What amazing love. Move on and leave me alone. Oh James come on in. " I say all that I need to say and then I notice James standing there. He gives me a small awkward smile. "What? James? Wow Lili you move on fast. Four months. Four months and you already have a replacement. You said you loved me? Was I so easy to move on from? Why Lili? Besides I am staying here until my so is born. " he says and enters. I am angry but I stand in place as I feel a pain in my adbomen. " Lilian are you alright? " James asks I nod and ask him to the entertainment room. The kids are there. "Mommy. " I hear my twins call me. My breath gets uneven and I start feel more pain. "James I think is time." I tell him. "Really?" he asks I nod. "No don't help her I am taking her to the hospital. It is my baby anyway. " Nick says. I don't care if you are the father or not she is my patient and I will be delivering her kid. So hurry up and take her to the hospital. " he tells Nick and then turn to talk to me. " You breath. I will go take the kids to Mrs Jones. And I will met you in the hospital really soon okay. " I nod and try to keep my breathing even.

"Lili we are almost there calm down. " he tells me. "Oh shut up and drive."I say. I don't want to talk. Specially not with him. "Lilian please listen to me. I know what you saw is... " he started. He can never finish talking why? Because he is guilty. " I don't care. "I say. I open the door as soon as we stop in the hospital. He helps me inside I am wheeled to a room. "Lili I did this to safe you. " he says. James has arrived he starts to work meanwhile Nick keeps trying to talk to me." Safe me. How?" I say. " I really did go for business but then I extended it because she was going to kill you she had a hit man on you. " he says. What? A hit man? "What are *deep breath* you talking.... About? " I ask Ahhh this is getting painful. " I was with her to safe you and our family. " he says. As I look into his eyes I see that he is telling the truth. " Wow. You could have Fucking talked to me. There this thing called police and they help people in danger. But no you had to go dip your fuck in her!! " I say and I feel my son close. The next hour and a half in pain and pushing.

"He looks beautiful. " Nick tells me. I nod my head. "Do you forgive me? " he asks. "For what... Oh of course not. Honey you cheated on me. Lied. Instead of trusting me and talking to me about the situation you went ahead and slept with her. You didn't think this through. Did you really think she was going to leave me alone even if you fucked her? No this was her plan. And if you thought that I will forgive you then you are mistaken. At the end of the day you cheated on me. I was at home with our child waiting for you while you were messing around." I say. I am tired of this. " Leave please we will arrange everything for the baby later or you can re-read the contract. " I say. I get a call from mrs. Jones she is James housekeeper. The kids wanted a picture of their new brother. " hey you. You will be good to leave on a sunday at 8 okay? The kids can stay with me and Belinda meanwhile. " he says and after I agreed he left.

I left the hospital Sunday night with my little angel and nothing else. I am not going back on my actions. He destroyed our future and I am not giving a second chance. I can't. I will take care of all three of my kids. They are my main focus. The only ones that I will focus on from now on. Nothing else. I love them and I will keep them safe.

I will move on for them and me. Nothing matters most as them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is a second update. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks soooo very much for reading. Please vote and comment. Have a nice night. Love y'all.

Sorry for any mistakes.