Eight

I have been only thinking of what I got myself into. I have to spend all weekend with Anthony. Not only that but my babies do too.

"Anthony why are you acting like this? I mean you technically kidnap me and my kids. What the hell is wrong with you?" I start to shout at him. The shock has turned into anger. What if hurt me or even worse the kids.? "You know... I know those kids are mine and not that idiot what is his name? " he says. Cheese balls he knows. " No they aren't. They are Nick and mine. " I respond. "Oh honey stop lying look at my boy he looks exactly like me. " I hate to have to admit it but it was true Octavio is a small replica of Anthony. "Now that we got that out of the way let's enjoy our trip. " says calmly and gos to the kids.

After a few hours, we land in Aspen. We get off the jet. I am carrying Octavio that fell asleep on the way. And Nadia fell asleep as well, so Anthony is carrying her. I can't stop my mind from going to the picture of the perfect family I wanted with Anthony. He looks good holding our daughter.

We get to the hotel to found out there is only one available room. "What do you mean only one? " I ask angry. " Well  ma'am it means your kids will have to sleep with you and your husband." she tells me like if she was explaining a two-year old. I look behind me to see Anthony smirking to the receptionist. Which I have to admit gets me angry. "Well I guess me and my husband will take our kids to sleep. I can I have the key. And sweetheart don't flirt with a married man. Is not very classy." I said the words come out of my mouth like it was nothing. But the truth is why the hell did I just said that? Anthony is not my husband anymore and I could care less who flirts with. I simply roll my eyes when I walk passed Anthony , who has smirk, to the suite. At least is a suite so it is big enough for all four.

After I made sure the kids were still asleep,  I walk to the living room to talk with Anthony. "You need to find another room. " flat out say it. I am not going to play games with this man. I have to think what is best for my twins and me. What he did in the past can't be repeated. "What? my wife doesn't want to share the room now?" he says with obvious sarcasm. " I don't want to share the room with you. And I am not your wife. I just said that because... Well people have no respect. So don't think that this will be a family vacation because we aren't a family. You can stay tonight but tomorrow look for another room. " I told him and made my way to the bed room. But just when I was about to enter someone or better said Anthony grab me and push me against the wall. " We are a family ,Lili and I will stay with you all the whole weekend. Together all four." he says . Then he kissed me I don't know how to react. He kissed." Good night, babe. " he says and gos back to the living room. Leaving me in total shock is the second time today that he kisses me. Does he still want me!? Fuck I shouldnt think about this he hurt me. Is his fault that my kids don't know their father. He destroyed our future together.  I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. I haven't cried for him in a while. Well not about his lying self but for the good times he gave me. And I am not sure which ones hurt the most any more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well here is the update hope that you all like it is just a small filler. Please comment and vote. I would like to know what you all think so far. And thanks sooo very much for reading my story.

Sorry I know there are errors.