Seventeen

"I am guessing you pick me. " he says between kisses. "I did. Why wouldn't I?" I say. " I don't know maybe because your ex-husband came back to your life. Wants to be with you and the twins. I thought that for a moment that you would pick him. " he says with a hint of sadness. " Nick look at me. I would never go back to Anthony. I made a mistake years ago marrying him. But I don't plan on making another mistake, and not being with you would be the biggest mistake I make. So I want to be with you. I really want to try love again. I want to try it again with you because... I... I.. I love you. " I say. I kiss him before he could saying anything to what I just said. My arms around his neck. His hands holding my waist possessively. He pushes me against the wall. Nick starts kissing my neck when I heard some one opening the door. It was Octavio again. As soon as he sees us he ran out the study. " Nad! Nad! Guess what!? " he screams looking for Nadia. " What Tavio?" she ask him. "Mommy and Nico were kissing again!" he says. " Na-ah really? Oh my god is he going to be our daddy?" she asked him. I barely heard it. I just start at them in awe. They think Nico would be their daddy. It really breaks my heart to heard them. They shouldn't be wondering who will be their daddy? But their real father is a piece of trash. Nick will be better in many levels.

"Kids why aren't you sleeping? " I ask them. "Ummm we...we.. Nad tell mommy." Octavio says. " Well mommy we wanted to tell you that um... Our dad Tony called you. " she says. " he called you when? " I ask. How did he even got the phone number. " Right now. He wants to talk with you." she says giving me the phone. Oh he is on the phone now. I take the phone from her and answer. " Anthony? " I ask. " Why the hell are you kissing Nicholas? You are mine. You can't be with him? " he says fairly angry. " Well I can kiss my fiance when ever I want. And let me make one thing clear. I am not yours. I was well not even back then was I yours since you never really cared about me. " I say. He has some nerve saying I am his. "No Lilian you are mine. I will get you back. I will have my family back. " he says. "Well...You can try but will end up failing. I am not going back to you. If you want to be a dad to the kids then we can arrange some agreement about you visiting them but that is it. Good bye. " I say. " I will have you back mark my words Lilian. Enjoy your so called fiance as long as you can because you will be with me real soon. " he says. " Whatever you say. " I say and hang up. What did I ever saw in him? He is such an asshole.

" What did he wanted? " Nick asks. I honestly forgot he was here. " I don't know he instead got angry because he heard we kissed. And the kids? " I ask seeing that both Nadia and Octavio aren't there any more. " I took them to bed. They were pretty tired." he answers. " Okay. Come let's go to bed." I say and lead him upstairs. " Lili where are you going? We just passed your room. " he asks. " I know I am sleeping with you tonight. " I say and walk inside his room. " Ohh you are. " he says closing the door. I had the best sleep that night. I slept in the arms of someone who truly loves me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is another update. Hope you enjoy it. Please comment and vote. Thanks so much for reading my story. Sorry for any mistakes. And pleaseeee read my other story called Accidentally Married. Love y'all. Have lovely day.