Twenty-One

"Wake up! " someone is shaking me. I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the bright light that comes from a small window. "Lilian. Lilian. What I am going to do with you? " she says pacing in front of me. "Please let me go. "I beg her. My head still feels so heavy from what the injected me. "What do you want from me?" I ask. "From you nothing. I just want Nicholas back. But he won't come back to me if you are in the picture that is why you are going back with... Anthony! " she says so excited. " He is never going back to you Sarah. He loves me. You just cheated on him and also we found your recordings of your family and you talking. " I say. "what recordings? " she asks pulling my hair back. "Ahhh! ..the ones... about...you.. Marrying Nick for.... Money.. You never loved him. "I say. After Nick found out she cheated on him, he kicked her out of his house. The maids were cleaning the room one day and found the recordings. She wanted to a economicly stable life. That is why she wanted to married him. For his money. "I do love him!! That was a mistake! " she says slapping me twice. " You were his mistake!" I scream back. That made her really mad. She punched me right in the nose. "Shut up! Shut up! I am not a mistake you are! " she screams in my face. She was going to punch me again when some one comes in. "Sarah that is enough! Don't you dare hit her again! " Anthony tells her. And she leaves. Anthony then walks over to me. He bends down to my eye level. " Sweetie look what happened to you. I guess Nick didn't protect you like he said he would. " he says while caressing my red cheek. I am also still bleeding, that bitch broke my nose. " Don't worry honey I will keep you safe. I will clean you up and take you to our room instead of keeping you here. " he says while untying my feet and hands. " But one thing Lili if you try to escape I will make sure you never see those kids of ours. And I won't touch my heart to show you a little lesson." he says in my ear which sends a shiver of disgust through my body.

When he finishes untying me he walks us upstairs to a room. He cleans my nose and gives me some ice for my aching cheek. " I will get some dinner for you. Don't try anything stupid that you will regret later. " he says and leaving downstairs. I look around the room there isn't really anything in here besides the bed dressers, TV , and a couch. The windows has safety bars. So no escape. I don't think i would even use the window since we are in the second story and I hate heights.

After a while Anthony come in with our dinner. I ate some. Well maybe more than some but I was really hungry. Anyways he took out one of his shirts and told me to change. "No I am fine in my dress. " I say. Hell to the no. I am not wearing his freaking clothes. " Whatever. You can sleep in the bed and I will sleep in the couch tonight. I give some space but we will sleep together soon. " he says going to the couch. That is right sleep in the couch you must be crazy to think we were sleeping in the same bed. I mean we are already sharing a freaking room we don't need to share anything else. "Good night babe. " he says leaning in to kiss me but I move back. He looks hurt but I like if I care. He hurt me first and much worse. I get in bed cover myself. He turns of the lights and gos to the couch. I just lay there crying missing my family. The kids. Nick. I miss sleeping in his arms. I hope I get out of here soon. I can't stand either Sarah nor Anthony.

I want my family.
I want my babies.
I want Nick.

I end up crying myself to sleep that night.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is another update that I hope you all enjoy. Thanks so much for reading. Please comment and vote. It really motivates me to know what you think about the story. Sorry for any mistakes like always. Love y'all. Have an amazing day.

Also pleaseeee read my new story Accidentally Married To The Mafia Boss I changed the name. Hope y'all ready it. And like it.