Nine

"Wake up , beautiful. " he says. "I have surprise for you today babe so come on let's get you ready." I slowly rose up from bed and headed to the shower. After I was finish with the shower, I went to the room where I found a beautiful black dress. When I was finally ready I went to look for Anthony. " Ahhhh there you are ,babe. I thought that someone came and took you away. " he says with a smile before planting a kiss on my lips. " No one could ever take me away from you. You are my life without you I would die." "I know, Lili I would too. Now let's go" he says and walks to the door. "Come on lili" he says when he sees that I  wasn't right behind. " Where are we going ?" I ask. "Is a surprise now let's go" "Fine."

2 hours later

"Okay I want you to open your eyes slowly. " he says in my ear. I slowly start to open my eyes. I see a small table with two chairs in the middle of an apple orchard. Oh my Anthony you did this? " I ask with emotion. "I can't believe it you went through the trouble to do this." "Of course Lili you are my wife and I would do anything for you. To see that smile on your face. " he says and caresses my cheek. "I love you and would to anything to keep you with me. " "Oh Anthony I am overjoyed I still can't believe you did this. We are having our 3 month anniversary outdoors, and alone just what I love. And I love you too. " I say. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE MRS. EMERSON!!!" he yelled making me break in laughter. He knew that the small things are the ones that make me fall for him even more. " Are you laughing at me?" he asks. "No I am just happy. Happy that I have such an amazing husband. " I reply with a big smile. " You will always have me. Well until.... " he says. "Until what?" I ask a little nervous that he just said we have a expiration date. "Until our time" he says. The he pulled me closer and kissed me. A long passionate kiss. A kiss that could only be given from a lover that knows the end is close. Anthony always kisses me like that. Like if it would be our last kiss.

Our last kiss....

I woke up with tears in my eyes and small sobs leaving my mouth. I start cry harder and louder. "Lili!  Lili! Lili!  Are you okay? Why are you crying? " Anthony says and embraces me. As much as would like to be in his arms for comfort, I cant. " No get away  leave Anthony all this is your fault. You did this. " I say pointing to myself knowing that I probably have red eyes and nose from crying. I push him off me. "Leave get another room or something just leave me alone. Leave. Now! " I say pulling the bed sheets closer to my chest. " Fine. " is all he says and leaves. I look at my twins who are still asleep and let my tears roll. I don't like crying in front of them because I don't want them to think I am weak. I have to be strong. I can't let Anthony or anyone else come and break me down.

I woke up and went to the living room to see if Anthony was still there. And guess what he was. "Anthony I thought I left it clear that I wanted you out of the my room." I say. "You did but there is still no rooms available. Also we have only one more night." he says getting ready. "Fine. When is the meeting to expect the house today?" I ask. "Well we have 30 minutes to get ready and head downstairs for our breakfast meeting." he says so calmly. " What? I can't get ready in 30 minutes also there is the kids." I say seeing that he isn't really caring. " They are coming with us. " he simply says. Ugh i hate how calm he sounds. "So go get ready. I get the kids ready ."he says leaving me totally shock.

Half an hour later we are ready to go. "You look beautiful." Anthony says. "Thank you. "I say trying to be polite. "Let's go babies. " I say to the kids. As we are walking Nadia's hand was replaced with Anthony's. I know I should take it away and tell him screw himself but I can't. I can't stop thinking that this, this is all I wanted with Anthony.

I wanted to make a family.
Always be by his side.
Be married with him.
Be his wife....

But I am not....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is an update hope you all like it. Is really not that good but hope you all enjoy it. Please pleaseeee comment and like. And thank you for reading.

PS.  I know there are errors. I didn't proof read.