Seven

It has been a week since i last saw Anthony. And to tell you the truth i am pretty happy. I don't have to worry whether he founds out the truth. Yet the dreams have come back to hunt me. I have been dreaming about how we first meet.

Flashback

I was working in a small cafe at the time. I was working to pay my way through college.

I thought that it will be a boring day just like any another day but then he walk in. Our eyes meet and at that moment I felt like I was upon a king. He had black short curly hair. And his eyes they might be plain old boring brown. But at that moment they were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. " umm... What can I... I get you?" I asked all nervous. " i Will have two coffees two sugars and a..... " he said looking at me before adding "a vanilla frappe." "Very well, will that be all for you Sir. " Yes. " "Okay your order will be ready in 15 minutes." "Okay" he said and give me a small smile it made me feel all warm inside no one is that attentive to me. Well besides my family.

When his order is ready I walk over to him and hand it over. As i was giving him the tray our hands touched and it made me feel sparks. " Here darling this one is for you." he said making blush. " Ahhh. Thank you sir. " I said. " Sure thing, beautiful. " he said before leaving. Since that day on he would come for his coffee ever morning.

Two weeks later he ask me out. At first I told him no. It wasn't because I didn't want to but because I was afraid he would reject me for being poor. When i told him why i didn't want to go on a date with him he reassured me that he didn't care. All he care was me. And not my status. And like a fool I believed him. every single word that told me I fell for.
That was my biggest mistake.

End.

I wake up with tears rolling down my face. I still feel the pain he cause me that day.

Later that week.

"Ms. Vega I have Mr. Emerson on line 1." Lauren announces. "Put him through."  Take an exhausted sigh before answering the phone ." Hello Mr. Emerson how can I be of you assistance?" I ask as polite as I can. " Hello to you too, Ms. Vega i would like to inform you about the trip we have to look over the Aspen's country house. Which is still under construction." fuck. "Oh. Yes when will the trip be held?" "Tonight. Have you forgotten Ms.Vega". He says. "What?! That can't be right it was supposed to happen in two weeks after our meeting. " I said. I don't have any arrangements made for the twins yet. After a few seconds of pondering I answer. "Sorry, but I will not be attending. I don't have a babysitter for the kids and-" I was saying but Anthony interrupted me. " No need Ms. Vega your children can come with us." he said and the hang up not giving me a chance to object.

I left work early to have the kids ready. By 5:30 we were ready and heading to the airport. All I could think was having to spend our weekend with Anthony. We had our honeymoon in Aspen I was nervous, because the country house we are renovating was the same one we spend our first night together.

We arrive at the private airport. Where Anthony is already there. I help the kids out meanwhile one of Anthony's man got our luggage. "Let's go honey" he says and plants a small kiss in my cheek. Meanwhile i stood in place he helped the twins take their seats. "Darling take a seat already. We are going to have so much fun." he says while helping me take a sit. Before he took his seat he kissed me. But I couldn't respond I am in total shock. What have I gotten myself into. This is going to be a hell of a weekend.

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

Here is an update. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry for any mistakes.