Twenty-eight

Four years later

"Damian! " I call my younger son. He is going to go spend summer with his dad. Nick. Wow has things change after I went home I talked with Nick calmly. An arranged our parenting skills to raise Damian. I get what he did but it was the stupidest thing ever though. We agreed that he will see the him whenever he wants and will spend long periods of time with him in Texas. "Yes mommy. " he says coming in. "Daddy is here to pick you up sweetie. " I tell him. Nick is in the living room talking to the twins and Belinda. "He is ready to go Nick. " I tell him handing him Damian's bag. "Mommy is going to miss you little man. I love you I will see you soon okay. Have fun with daddy. " I tell him and give him a big hug. I know that he will come back but I always hate to say goodbye. " I love you too mommy. " he tells me and go with his daddy. "Umm... Lili I wanted to ask you if you would like to go in a date with me?" Nick asks me. "Ah that would be nice but no thank you. I... Prefer if we keep our relationship strictly platonic. I think it might be for the best. For Damian. " I tell him. I don't want to give him hope where there is none. I bid them good bye and go back to the living room for our movie night.

"We have to wait 10 more minutes for Belinda's dad so we can start the movie. "I tell the kids. They make irritated noises. "Oh calm down. He is also bringing Chinese food so the waiting won't be in vain. " I tell them getting the plates ready. Also some popcorn and drinks. By the time he comes home the kids attack attack him fu or food as it was their last meal. I just laugh at them and greet James. "How was your day? " I ask him. "It was okay. Nothing really exciting. Did Damian left already?" he asks. "Yes Nick came to pick him up just a few minutes ago. I think he said that they will go to some beach in California." I tell him. " Damn I wanted to give him the present I got him for his birthday. Now I will have to wait until he comes back. " he says. Even thought Damian's birthday was two weeks ago James promised to get him this surprise gift. He won't tell what it is. "Does you good for not telling me what it is. " I tell him. "Haha. Is his gift not your not yours dummy. Anyway he knows what he wanted. " he tells me. We quarrel back and forth until the kids tell us to be quite so they can see their movie. We move to the kitchen where we can talk better and have cake.

For the last years have been calm. The twins have been going to school and understood that Nick was just their friend. And their baby brother dad. Nick has been coming to visit them and keeps their friendship.

I found out that Anthony ended up going to a mental asylum. I do feel sorry for him his ambition left with nothing. And Sarah well she is history I don't really know what happened to her but she is no longer around.

I have been working my butt off here in Seattle. I moved out from the penthouse to a house just outside of the city. And I invited James and Belinda to stay with us they are family. And it is nice to have someone else in the house. We arranged the house to be evenly shared. We have movie nights and occasionally we have a trip.

I have to say I am content with my life. There has less drama. No more jealous exes who want to kill me. I have three great kids supportive parents and sister. And there is also James and Belinda they are my new family and I am happy to have them. I have been grateful to have him as emotional support.

Now I have to worry and educate my three little angels. And Belinda. She is like a daughter. I have nothing more than ever wanted than an amazing family and slightly complicated life. But oh well life has is obstacles you just learn how to over come them.
I am looking forward to what else is there for us. Hope there isn't anymore big time drama.

The end.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is the ending. It is kinda crappy I didn't know how to wrap everything up. I hope you like it. Please comment and vote. Thanks for reading. Love y'all.

Sorry for any mistakes.