twenty-five

"She and the baby will be just fine. The bullet just penetrated some shoulder muscle. Nothing to be worry about. She is uncos because of all the pressure,  stress, being raped, pregnancy, and hitting her head. Her body couldn't fight anymore. " I hear the doctor talking to someone. "Did you just said that she was raped? " a man asks. It has to be Nick. " Yes I did. We did a full body check up after when she didn't wake up. Apparently she was sexually assaulted more than once in the last 2-3 weeks. " she tells him. Oh God. What is he going to think? The doctor tells him some other things and then leaves. Is just Nick and me. I don't want to move. I can't face him with him knowing that I got raped.

"I know you are awake. So open those beautiful eyes. " he says. I slowly open them adjusting them to the light. "Hey. how did you know? " I ask. My head hurts. My body aches. My mouth is dry. I am just in a shitty position. " As you heard you and the baby are okay. And Umm.. Well everything. " he pause for a minute. He wants to ask something but why is he so scared to ask it. "Nick- is the baby mine or Anthony's?" and there is. I turn my head to the side how can he ask me that. I already said it was his. " Please answer me." he says once I didn't answer. "Is yours. That is why he raped me. He notice I wasn't feeling well and called a doctor. She told me I was pregnant he overheard and he was angry that I had sex with you. He went crazy and he.... He raped me. " I say letting my tears spill. " oh baby. I am sorry i asked but since he said you were pregnant with his kid in the restaurant I just thought that maybe it was true. Sorry. " he tells me wiping my tears away. I mumble an okay and start falling asleep. I just don't have energy.

I wake up the next morning to a beautiful sight. My twins were in Nicks lap talking about a party the want to have for me. They look so beautiful that I start laughing quietly. It feels my heart with joy to know they are safe. "What are you laughing at, beautiful? " Nick asks turning his attention to me. "Oh nothing just ghat I am happy to have you safe. That you look so good with my kids. " I reply with a smile. "Our kids. They are mine. I may not have helped made them but I help you raise them. They know me as their daddy. And I am happy to be the father of the child inside you. I am also happy that you are safe. You don't know how freaking scared o was your lose you. You are my everything. " he says . I love to hear him call the kids his. He really is a great man. He is completely and utterly amazing. "I love you" is all I can say. "Oh I know baby. " he says and plants a small kiss in my forehead.

"Lilian Eva Vega you don't know how much you freaking scared us. You weren't just shot but also kidnapped for almost two months with my grandkid." my scowls at me. She went crazy to find out. Apparently Nick wanted to get me home safe before they even got a chance to find out. My father went even crazier to know that Anthony was involved. He gave me a whole lecture about how I should have kicked his sorry ass long time ago. That I should have never worked with him. " Mom I really couldn't do anything about that. "I said looking for my twins. I found them with Nick. I would never get tired looking at them. They are my family.

I am truly blessed to have them. To have Nick. I smile and walk over to them. I am happy my family is reunited. We keep on talking about our future plans without having to be worry about being separated

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is a small update. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment. Tell if I should have their wedding and end it. Or bring Sarah into the mix and make some mess in their marriage and then end the story. Thanks do much for reading. Love y'all.

Sorry for any mistakes I will fix that later on.