Garroth x Laurence~

0//////0
This is my OTP...

Gaurence lemon #1

It was a slow day in Phoenix Drop and Garroth and Laurence had a few hours break from guard duty. They both stayed in the old Guard tower. Garroth was fixing up his helmet and Laurence was just leaning up against the wall like a weirdo. Garroth brushed a few strands of his Blond hair out of his face while proceeding to knock out a few dents from the badly damaged Helm. Out of nowhere Laurence asked the question. "Hey Garroth, are you a Virgin?" He asked. Garroth looked up, his face turning a slight shade of pink. "What makes you ask that?" He asked. "Because you act like one." Laurence said. "Well that was indeed an interesting Question... But I need to go ask Dale a Question... I'll be back in a minute." Garroth said shooting out of his chair and towards the door, but somehow Laurence was to fast. He felt Laurence's arms wrap around his waist, pulling I'm closer to his warm body. "Where do you think you're going?" Laurence asked in a seductive voice. "L-Laurence... W-What are you doing." Garroth asked. Laurence chuckled. "I do love it when you stutter.. It reminds me that you're nothing but a weak little man who is easily taken advantage of." Laurence said. "Laurence... L-Let me go!" Garroth yelled. "No, I'm not done with you." Laurence said, dragging Garroth into his room and throwing him down onto the bed. Laurence crawled on top of him while Garroth struggled. Laurence passionately kissed him on the lips, sliding his tongue across Garroth's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Garroth didn't open his mouth, that when Laurence grabbed Garroth's crotch so hard it made him gasp, letting Laurence's tongue slip in and explore. After a few minutes Laurence pulled away, leaving line of Saliva connecting both of their tongues together. Laurence pulled Garroth up and removed the top part of his armor and ripped off the shirt that was underneath. "L-Laurence... Please stop.." Garroth pleaded. Laurence smirked and leaned in, he started to leave a trail of kisses down his neck and Chest. Garroth didn't say anything this time. Laurence pulled Garroth off of the bed and took off the bottom part of his Armor, leaving Garroth in his boxers while Laurence proceeded to strip himself, pushing Garroth back onto the bed, passionately kissing him, tasting the inside of his mouth. Laurence stuck his hand inside of Garroth's boxers and started to stroke his Member. Garroth moaned in the kiss. Laurence smirked when he felt Garroth's Hard Member against his hand. Laurence once again pulled away from kiss and flipped Garroth over so he was now laying on his Stomach. Laurence slid off Garroth boxers then slid his own off. He made Garroth get on his hands and knees, Laurence positioned himself at Garroth's entrance, quickly thrusting in without warning. Garroth yelled out in both Pain and pleasure. Laurence continued to thrust in an inhuman speed while Garroth continued to Moan and Yell. "L-Laurence... Please..." Garroth said. "Stop resisting it... You know you want it." Laurence said, thrusting harder than he did before causing them both to hit climax and cum all over the bed, both moaning. Laurence pulled out of Garroth, watching the cum drip from Garroth's entrance. Surprisingly Laurence still had a lot of energy left, flipping Garroth over again, Laurence proceeded to lick the access Cum off of Garroth's member, but instead of swallowing he started to kiss Garroth again, putting his tongue in before Garroth could resist, making him taste his own fluid. Laurence sucked the rests up, swallowing without a problem. But he wasn't done yet. Laurence sat with back against the headboard as he made Garroth lean in front of him. Without Warning Laurence Pushed Garroth's head down onto Laurence's Member, making him gag. Laurence pushed Garroth's head down, then Pulled it back up as he made Him suck it. Laurence moaned a few times before cumming himself into Garroth's mouth. Garroth looked like he wanted to spit it out but Laurence shook his head. "Swallow it." He said. Garroth reluctantly swallowed, leaving some dripping down his chin. "Now you're not a virgin anymore." Laurence said, getting off of the bed, smirking. "Wanna go again?" He asked. Garroth slowly nodded his head.

-------------------------
THIS IS MY OTP PEOPLE!
JOIN ME MY FELLOW FANGIRLS/BOYS!