Nurse! Zane x Patient! Travis~

How many times have I done Zanvis? Eh Idc i love this ship.
So someone wanted a Nurse! Zane x Patient! Travis where Travis takes too many meds and boom.
So yeah
I'm freaking ready for this
~~~
OKAY I WROTE tHAT LIKE THREE DAYS AGO AND NOW  RETURNING TO IT BECAUSE I JUST HAD MY FIRST CUP OF STARBUCKS COFFEE.. HOW MUCH CAFFEINE DID THEY PUT IN IT I FEEL FREAKING GREAT!
~~~

Zane flipped through the papers he had attached to his clipboard. He had just gotten through with a patient who was about to go into surgery, now he had someone who had gotten out of surgery yesterday, and now he was to be evaluated to go home.

"Travis Valkrum.." Zane muttered out loud. "Age 26, male, treated for fractured wrist.." Zane sighed. Sometimes you have to wonder what people do to break their bone, it could be falling down the stairs to trying to do a flip with a bike off of a roof.

Zane got to the room and opened the door. "Mr. Valkrum?" He asked. "What." Said a White haired man from the hospital bed. "My name is Zane, I'm your nurse for this morning." Zane said.

"But your a dude.." Travis said before looking at Zane's butt. "Maybe not?" Travis asked. Zane blushed. "I am very much a man, men can be nurses too for your information." He said.

"My bad." Travis said. "But I don't see many men rocking a booty." He added. Zane was starting to become flustered. "Wh-What the heck?" He asked. "I dunno, I think the doctor accidentally gave me too much of the medication.." Travis said. "Well okay, let me undo your IV and I'll call the doctor in here." Zane said. "M'kay." Travis said.

Zane undid Travis's IV and turned to push the thing away. When he did he felt Travis slap his backside. Zane jumped and turned around at Travis. "Dude don't touch my butt." Zane hissed. "Oops." Travis said, giving a sly smile.

"Ya know, when you get off of work we should totally go on a date." Travis said. "Why?" Zane asked. "Why not?" Travis asked back. "I don't know.. I barely know you." Zane said, looking over the file for Travis again. "Aw come on." Travis pushed.

"Listen, you seem okay but there are reasons I can't go out with you." Zane said. "And what are those reasons?" Travis asked. "One, my father, two, my brother, three.. I don't know." Zane said.

"Tsk." Travis hissed before standing up. "What?" Zane asked. Travis went and closed the door before pulling the curtain used for privacy over it. "Uh what're you doing?" Zane asked.

((And this is where my caffeine high crashed and I slept for five hours, so sorry if the rest of this suCKS))

"You'll see." Travis said. "You're gonna kiss me, aren't you?" Zane asked. "Yup and maybe a little more~" Travis cooed before kissing Zane, holding him close.

Zane blushed but eventually kissed back, actually enjoying the moment, he's never been kissed like that before.

Travis trailed his working hand down to Zane's butt, squeezing it. Zane squeaked into the kiss causing Travis to smirk.

"Do you want this? I need consent.." Travis whispered. Zane bit his lip but nodded.

((This might seem rushed from this point I apologize :( ))

Travis quickly discarded of Zane's scrubs, leaving him exposed.

Travis, who was only wearing one of those hospital gowns so all he did was take it off and pull off his boxers, throwing them behind him.

Before Zane knew it Travis was halfway inside of him. Zane yelped but was quickly muffled by Travis planting his lips on his.

Travis waited a moment before slowly thrusting in and out of him. Zane pulled away from the kiss and moaned which motivated Travis to go faster.

Zane wrapped his arms around Travis's neck and hid his face on his shoulder, moaning. Travis panted, what he was doing was difficult because of his wrist, but he was determined.

Zane arched his back and yelled. "Oh Irene!" He cried out. Travis smirked, confidence washing over him.

He had one arm wrapped out Zane's waist as he thrusted faster and harder into him. "Mm!" Zane grunted.

Travis felt Zane tighten around him. "I-I'm close!" He screeched. "Go ahead~" Travis purred, watching as Zane released, his body have mini spasms as Travis still fucked him.

Travis thrusted once more, deep inside of him before cumming inside of Zane. "Oh my gosh.." Zane sighed as Travis picked him off of his member, setting him on their ground.

"Does this mean you'll go out with me?" Travis panted. Zane nodded. "Let me get dressed and I'll give you my number." He said. Travis cracked a grin. "Great." He said.

Zane pulled on his scrubs and grabbed a piece of paper. As he wrote his number, he spoke. "I'm curious.. How'd you mess up your wrist?"

Travis awkwardly laughed. "I did a backflip off of my roof on a bike.. My friend dared me to." He said.

"..I should've known.." Zane muttered before handing Travis the number.

~~
Again sorry if that was rushed, I watched on of the stupid YouTube vids about something and now I'm really scared by my stupid closet and ughhhgghhhh.

Byeee