Gene x Zenix~

"Nngg~" Zenix let it out small moan as he felt a pair of warm lips press against his neck. "Do you like this?" Gene muttered as he kissed Zenix's neck from behind. Gene slid both his hands down either side of Zenix's waist. Zenix nodded, holding in another moan as Gene found his sweet spot, biting it roughly. "G-Gene..." Zenix breathed out. Gene disconnected his lips from Zenix's neck and picked him up, carrying him up to their room and putting him down gently on the bed, climbing on top of him.
Gene slid a hand up Zenix's shirt and pulled it off, doing the same with his own. Gene brushed a bit of Zenix's hair out of his face before kissing him again, going down his neck and chest, leaving multiple love bites, making Zenix let out soft moans. Gene said down Zenix's jeans before throwing them on the floor, leaving him in his underwear. Gene sat up and admired his lover's body. "G-Gene.. Stop staring.." Zenix whispered. "Aww, why? You look adorable.." Gene cooed, moving his head back down to Zenix's lower area. He slowly started to pull Zenix's boxers off with his teeth until they were around his ankles. Gene slid off his own pants and underwear, leaving them both naked.
Gene sat up again and so did Zenix. Gene was surprised when Zenix crawled over to him and took his member in his hand, stroking it a few times before taking it his his mouth, causing Gene to grunt a little at the pleasure. Zenix moved his head up and down around the tip, teasing Gene. Zenix licked the tip and stroked the base of the member. Gene pushed Zenix's head down further on his member, making Zenix gag a bit but he still kept going. "D-Damn..." Gene moaned and Zenix started to suck faster. Gene let out a loud moan and arched his back as he came, pulling Zenix's head away at the last moment so his seed ended up squirting on Zenix's face.
Gene wiped his thumb across Zenix's face, taking some of the sticky substance before sticking it in Zenix's mouth. Gene removed his hand and turned him over. Gene put two fingers in his own mouth before removing them and slowly pushing one of his fingers into Zenix's entrance. Zenix gasped and soon started to moan as Gene added another finger in, moving in and out slowly. Once he felt that Zenix was prepared, he pulled out and pulled Zenix onto his lap, slowly entering him. Gene laid back on the bed and Zenix slowly started moving himself up and down on Gene's member, moaning loudly and panting. "Mmm, fuck, Zenix you're good at this.." Gene moaned as he placed his hands on Zenix's hips, helping him go a little faster. Zenix let out a loud moan as he continued to ride Gene. He placed his hands on Gene's chest and curled them into loose fists, trying to hold in a scream when he felt Gene's member start to hit his prostate. Gene realized this and slammed into Zenix the next few times, making sure he hit that spot the entire time. Zenix arched his back, threw his head back and scream as his seed shot out over him and Gene, a few moments later he felt his insides warm up as Gene came inside of him.
Zenix got off of Gene and laid down beside them, Gene put his arm around Zenix and pulled him into a kiss. They spent the next few minutes making out before they heard the doorbell ring. "Should we get that?" Zenix asked, breaking the kiss.
"Nah, probably some bitch complaining about the noise..." Gene said.
"Oh, okay.... HEY!" Zenix yelled at Gene. "Ha! I was joking.." Gene smirked. "Whatever.." Zenix muttered, laying his head on Gene's chest.