Laurence x Meif'wa! Garroth~

"LAURENCE!" Garroth yelled, kicking in Laurence's bedroom door. "Garroth, what the hell!" Laurence yelled, staring at Garroth. "Look!" Garroth yelled pointing at his head. There sat two fuzzy blue ears. "Woah!" Laurence exclaimed, jumping up from his bed and rushing over to Garroth. "Dude, what happened!?" He yelled. "I don't know! I was downstairs in the living room and I looked out the window and saw my reflection and they were there!" Garroth yelled. "You even have a tail!" Laurence yelled. "Dammit, Laurence I know I have a tail!" Garroth exclaimed. "I wonder what would happen if I.." Laurence started to say when he wrapped his hand around Garroth's tail and gave it a light tug. Garroth let out a squeak that was mixed with a small moan and fell forward in surprise.
  Laurence caught him and their faces were only inches apart. "I- Oh.. Um.." Laurence blushed when he felt something poke him. "G-Garroth.." Laurence said. Garroth's eyes widened and his ears went down over his head. They stayed like that for a few moments before they both started to lean in. Garroth couldn't take it anymore and he pushed Laurence onto the bed. "G-Garroth?" Laurence whispered. "L-Laurence.. I.." Garroth said, sitting up. Laurence grabbed Garroth's shoulders and pulled him down, kissing him. Garroth kissed back and slid his hands down to Laurence's waist. It turned into a full on makeout session and they tangled their legs together. When they pulled away, both men were bright red and their hair was a mess.
  "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that.." Laurence whispered. "Well, how about we go a little further.." Garroth said, blushing. Laurence smirked and flipped them over so now he was on top. "Wait a moment." He said, getting up and closing the bedroom door. He crawled back up on Garroth and slid a hand up his shirt, pulling it off and doing the same with his own. Laurence started to palm Garroth's pelvic area through his jeans. "Nya!~" Garroth let out a moan. Blood started to drip from Laurence's nose and he quickly wiped it away. He started to nip at Garroth's neck, earning cute mew's from him. Laurence slid down Garroth's jeans and boxers, leaving him without any clothes on. Laurence took Garroth's member in his hand and stroked it a few times and licked the tip.
  He took the member in his mouth and started to move his head up and down. Garroth bit his hand a closed one eye, trying to keep in a moan. After a few minutes Garroth felt a knot in his stomach and arched his back. Laurence lifted his head up right before Garroth released, getting the white substance all over his face. Laurence licked his lips and started to take off his own pants. When they were off, he lifted up Garroth's waist and entered him, making Garroth moan loudly. Laurence waited until Garroth was adjusted to his size before moving in and out slowly. Garroth's tail wrapped around Laurence's waist and he gripped the sheets as Laurence started to go a bit faster.
  "L-Laurence!" Garroth yelled as Laurence started to hit his prostate. "T-there!" He yelled. Laurence started to hit it with every thrust, making Garroth go crazy with pleasure. Garroth's member twitched as he released on his stomach and Laurence came inside of him.
  Laurence pulled out and laid beside Garroth, pulling him into a hug. Garroth's tail was still around Laurence's waist while he pet Garroth on the head as they both started to doze off.
  "I love you, my Kitty."
  "Shut up."