Zenix x Dante x Gene (PT. 2)~

*Starts Chanting.*

SINCEST
SINCEST
SINCEST

Oh, and Zenix is there too..

~~~

"I'm heading out now boys! Have fun!" Dante and Gene's mom yelled as she walked out the door. "Oh, we will mom!" Gene said, looking at his younger brother and smirking. Dante blushed red as Gene took his hand and led him up to his room. "Ready for another round of monopoly?" Gene asked. Dante nodded. "Good, then sit on the bed, baby.." Gene said, as he walked over to the window. Dante sat down and watched as Gene pushed open the window.

A few moments later, Zenix crawled through the window. Gene kissed him before they both turned to Dante, smirks plastered onto their face. Dante blushed and gulped, this was going to be one wild night.

Gene crawled onto the bed behind Dante and pulled down the collar of his shirt, instantly kissing down his neck, biting occasionally. Zenix kissed Dante, slipping his tongue in.

Gene found Dante's sweet spot and bit down on it, making Dante moan into the kiss he was sharing with Zenix. "Damn little bro, your moans are so sexy.." Gene said as he pulled off Dante's shirt.

Zenix stopped kissing Dante and started to unbuckle his belt. He pulled down his pants and started to rub Dante's member through his boxers.

Dante moaned and Gene flipped him over so that Dante was on top while he was laying on the bed. "I think we should jump right into this.." Gene said as he pulled down his own pants, revealing his member.

Zenix pulled down Dante's boxers before removing his own pants, positioning himself at Dante's entrance.

Zenix looked down at Gene who nodded. He then pushes himself inside of Dante which made him moan loudly. He thrusted a few times and Dante let out moans but they were muffled as Gene kissed him. After a while Zenix started to hit Dante's prostate which made him jolt forward.

Zenix kept hitting that spot until they both came, but it wasn't over yet. Dante still felt Zenix inside of him, but soon he felt something else enter him, stretching him out.

Dante looked at Gene who only smirked as he pushed himself deeper into Dante, Zenix doing the same.

Dante yelled out in pleasure and Gene kissed him again as they both trusted into him. He felt both of their members nudge at his prostate which drove him insane with pleasure.

Gene grabbed Dante's member and started to pump it as they continued to thrust into him. Dante threw his head back and his squeezed his eyes shut.

Zenix let out a small moan as he released again, he pulled out and crawled around to the front of Dante. He pushes his member into Dante's mouth and he started to suck Zenix off as Gene continued to thrust into him.

After a few more minutes they all came and Gene and Zenix pulled out of Dante.

Dante rolled off of Gene and fell on the bed beside him. Zenix fell down on the bed as well and they all ended up falling asleep.

~~~

It had been a couple of days and Zenix had left, Gene and Dante were in Gene's room, watching TV as they cuddled up against each other.

The front door opened from downstairs. "Boys! I'm home!" Their mom yelled.

~~~

Well then
Sorry if that was crap
I was supposed to update this yesterday but I got really lazy so now I'm behind on my schedule..

Oh well,
I'll fix it after I get some sleep..

BAAIII!
🏳️‍🌈🐢