Zane x Laurence (pt. 1) [Fluff uwu]

Requested byyyy:

Also note at the end uwuwu keep an eye out

QwQ I thought this would work as a fluff, plus I just kinda wanna ease back into it since the last smut I did was in like j a n u a r y, bUT since this is a two part thingy the next part will be smut uwu

Ya it's been a while,,,

~~~

Laurence was being the usual punk that he is, messing with Zane, annoying the shit out of him while he tried to cook something. "Laurence I swear to Irene if you don't stop I'm gonna-"

"Gonna do what..?" Laurence said in a teasing voice, walking to Zane's other side. "Or I'm gonna.. punch you, right in the face." He said, furrowing his brow, trying to look as threatening as he could with his small frame.

"Hah!" Laurence let out a loud laugh. "Good luck, short stuff." He said. Zane huffed and turned back to what he was cooking. "Aw c'mon don't go all soft on me now, that's boring.." Laurence have a fake pout as he turned around. "I am nOT going soft." Zane spat, turning to face him, his cheeks turning red in annoyance.

Laurence smirks and grabs onto Zane's mask, pulling down a little, just to see how annoyed he could make the small male. Zane huffed and pushed him away, but Laurence kept a strong hold on his mask, when he stumbled back he heard a 'snap' and looked down to see that he was holding the mask. "Oh, sh-." He was cut off by Zane snatching the mask back.

Laurence stared at him, he had never really seen his face in full before. He was pale, of course that was obvious. But he had little freckles dotted on his cheeks and over the bridge of his nose, his cheeks were red from embarrassment, oddly adorable.

Laurence was speechless, his mouth hung open slightly. Zane looked at him. "What." He hissed before turning the stove off and storming up to his room, slamming the door.

Laurence cursed under his breath, not meaning to piss him off that much. "Ah Damn, come on Zane, I didn't mean it!" He yelled as he followed him up the stairs.

He stopped in front of his door and knocked on it. "Go. Away." Zane's muffled voice came from behind the door. "I'm.. Uh.. I'm sorry?" He said in a questioning tone.

"Pfft, no you're not." Zane said. "Yes I am, come on open the door." Laurence said. "No." Zane said. Laurence rolled his eyes and opened the door l, pushing it open the reveal Zane sitting on his bed, trying to sew the strings of his mask back on.

Zane looked up to see Laurence. "H..Hey! Get out!" He exclaimed, throwing a pillow at him. Laurence caught it and threw it back. "Stop being such a bitch about this I was just joking." Laurence said.

Zane scoffed. "I'm being the bitch here, hah, please." He muttered as he finally sewed the elastic back on, putting the mask over his face once more, sighing in relief once it was on.

"Now," Zane looked up at him. "I'm going to say it again, just get out, I don't want to deal with your shit right now." He said. Laurence walked up to him, completely ignoring what he said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Zane huffed in annoyance. "Why do you insist on annoying the crap out of me today?" He asked. "Because I like doing it." Laurence replied. Zane scoffed. "Obviously." He muttered.

Laurence scooted a bit closer to him, wanting to see that cute face again. "Can I See again?" He asked. "..See what?" Zane asked back. "You're face." Laurence replied, a small smirk tugging at his lips. "Eh?? Why?" Zane asked in a surprised tone.

"Because I wanna.." He said as he pulled his mask down again, but more gentle. Laurence got closer to him, it almost looking like he was counting the freckles on Zane's face. "What're you-." Zane was cut off when Laurence kissed him.

Zane started to push him away but slowly started to kiss him back, pulling him closer. Oddly he liked it. Laurence pulled away after a bit and smiled at Zane's blushing face.

Zane opened his mouth the say something but he heard the front door open. "Guys! I'm back!" It was Garroth, of course.

Laurence jumped up. "I'll be back.." He said as he left, leaving Zane to his thoughts

To be continued..

~~~

OKAY HERE'S MY NOTE! I want you guys to ask me questions, anything you want to ask/know about me, I'm gonna be using them for the Q&A meme on YouTube, so ask away uwu

I hope you enjoyed this, it was fun to write I love fluff