Zane x Gene~

(Ye, let's do this thang *Cracks Knuckles.*)

~~~~~

Zane grunted in pain as Gene slammed him against the locker. "How many times to I have to tell you to stay away from us?" He smirked. "I-I'm sorry! I just thought that..." Zane squeaked, not finishing his sentence before he heard someone yell. "Gene! Leave my brother alone!" Zane turned his head to see Garroth standing there, his hands on his hips and he looked angry. "N-no, Garroth go awa-"
"And what if I don't?" Gene cut him off. Garroth walked up to him. "Put my brother down and walk away, and that'll be the end of it, or don't and I'll beat the shit out of you." Garroth. "Pfft, I'd like to see you try!" Gene said. Garroth pushed Gene back, releasing his grip on Zane, making Zane fall to the ground.
Gene staggered a little bit but ran up to Garroth and swung a punch at him, Garroth ducked and punched Gene in the stomach, making him fall back. Gene shot up and pushed Garroth to the lockers, punching him in the nose. Zane covered his eyes, unable to look at what was happening.
"HE-HEY!" Garroth and Gene turned to see a teacher standing at the door of a classroom. He walked up to Garroth and Gene. "I will not have students fighting! It is unacceptable! I expected this out of you, Gene, but Garroth, you should know better! Detention for both of you! Now!" He yelled, pulling them both towards the office.
Zane hugged his knees to his chest and cried. He couldn't stop the tears from streaming down his face.
The school bell rang, signaling that the school day was over. Zane shot up and ran into the empty boys locker room and sat in the far corner of the room, a small space in between some lockers.
Tears streamed down his face. "I can fight my own battles..." He muttered, mad at his older brother for interfering. After about an hour and a half Zane was still in the locker room. His crying had ceased but he was still in the corner for what seemed like hours. He finally looked up when someone put their hand on the wall right beside his head. It was Gene, kneeling in front of him, a smirk plastered on his face. Zane let out a small squeak and tried to back away, but the wall trapped him. "I-I'm so sorry abo-" Zane started to say but Gene cut him off when he pulled Zane up by the collar of his uniform. "Meep..." Zane squeaked. "It was only one hour of detention..." Gene said, frowning slightly. "T-then what do you want from me!?" Zane asked. "I want you..." Gene smirked. "W-what!?" Zane yelled. Gene got closer to him. "Don't act surprised, I know of the little crush you have on me, it's obvious." He said.
Gene closed the gap between their lips. Zane found his strength and pushed Gene away. He tried to run for the door but Gene grabbed him and pinned him to the ground, holding Zane's wrists above his head. Gene kissed him again. Zane squirmed in Gene's grip and Gene pulled away from the kiss. Zane blushed lightly and Gene took one of his hands and palmed Zane's crotch area, causing Zane to moan slightly. "You like it~" Gene cooed and Zane shook his head. "Liar.." Gene smirked and started to undo Zane's belt buckle with one hand. "W-wait!" Zane exclaimed. "What now?" Gene asked. "W-what if someone walks in.." He said. "It's after school, no one is going to come in here.." Gene said, going back to undoing the buckle. Zane's face turned bright red and he looked away as Gene pulled down Zane's pants. Gene slid his hands into Zane's boxers and started to rub his member slowly.
Zane let out a small moan and squirmed again. "Calm down, your going to love this." Gene cooed. "But what if I don't.." Zane asked, holding in another moan. "Trust me, you will..." Gene said, pulling down Zane's boxers.
Gene took Zane's erection in his hand and started to move his hand up and down, making Zane squeeze his eye shut and moan. Gene started to go faster and Zane started to feel a knot in his stomach and came a few minutes later on Gene's hand with a loud moan. Gene smirked and unbuttoned his own jeans and pulled down his jeans an boxers.
He positioned himself at Zane's entrance. "I'm about to go in..." He said "T-this is my first time.." Zane said. "I know.." Gene whispered. Zane yelled out in both pain in pleasure as Gene slowly entered him. When Gene knew Zane was adjusted, he started to move slowly and Zane held in a moan. Gene kept going at the same pace. "F-faster..." Zane finally moaned out. "I told you that you'd love it.." Gene smirked, going faster. Zane moaned loudly.
Gene hit Zane's prostate and he knew this because Zane started to scream out in pleasure with each thrust. After a few more minutes Gene came inside of Zane and pulled out. Zane panted slightly when Gene did so. Gene chuckled. "I should get detention more often." He said. "S-shut up.." Zane said, slowly sitting up and pulling his boxers and pants back on and Gene did the same.
Gene helped Zane stand up and they both walked out of the locker room in silence. Suddenly Garroth ran up and pushed Gene against the locker. "What'd you do to my brother!?" He yelled. "G-Garroth!!" Zane yelled. "Relax, I didn't hurt him.. Right Zane?" Gene asked, looking at Zane and smirking. "Well.. No, no he didn't, so Garroth, let him go, now." Zane said. Garroth backed away. "Ok.. But my threat stands, Gene, don't ever hurt him again." Garroth said, walking away. Gene leaned into Zane. "I won't hurt you as like hitting or anything, but as for the other, heh, I make no promises.." He said which caused Zane to turn a dark red.