Dante x Vylad~

Ye
~~~~~~

Vylad scanned through the cabinets, looking for something to eat. He had just gotten home from work and he desperately needed some food.
Vylad let out a high pitched squeal as he felt someone wrap their arms around his waist and lift him up. Vylad knew who it was. "Dante! What're you doing?" He asked. "I'd though I would surprise you, babe." Dante whispered in his ear. Vylad blushed slightly. "Aww, you look so sexy when you're blushing." Dante said, kissing Vylad's cheek. "D-don't say that.." Vylad stuttered. "I think I have a right to call my boyfriend sexy." Dante said. Vylad giggled. "Whatever, can you put me down?" He asked.
  Dante smirked. "As you wish." He said. He threw Vylad over his shoulder and started to walk into the living room. "This is the exact opposite of what I said..." Vylad stated. "I know." Dante said. He laid Vylad down on the couch and crawled on top of him.
  Dante leaned in and kissed him. Vylad grabbed the collar of Dante's shirt, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. Dante slipped his tongue in and explored. He took one of his hands and slid it up Vylad's shirt. They broke the kiss for a few moments so Dante could pull Vylad's shirt over his head, throwing on the floor and doing the same with his shirt.
Dante started to lick and kiss down Vylad's neck. Vylad moaned slightly when Dante found his sweet spot. Dante smirked and started to nip at it roughly causing Vylad to moan louder.
Dante moved down, leaving a trail of kisses. He stopped and pulled off Vylad's jeans, throwing them on the floor. Vylad smirked and grabbed Dante's shoulders, quickly pushing him back and pinning him down. "Well this is new." Dante joked. "You made me sore last time, I think it's time to return the favor." Vylad said. He kissed Dante quickly and removed Dante's pants, leaving them both in their boxers. Dante blushed and moaned as Vylad started to grind against him. "A-Ah~, Vylad~" Dante moaned, moving his hands to Vylad's boxers, he wanted it.
Vylad took off Dante's boxers and took his erected member in his hand. He started to pump up and down with one hand, and tried to take of his own underwear with his other. He succeeded and slammed into Dante without warning, making Dante scream in surprise, pain and pleasure.
Vylad started to move slowly, picking up the pace after he knew that Dante was used to the speed. Dante was a moaning mess and he started to feel a knot form in his stomach. Vylad started to hit Dante's prostate, making Dante scream in pleasure. A few moments later Dante came on Vylad's hand with a loud moan. Vylad thrusted a few more times before he released in Dante. He pulled out, panting slightly.
"I don't know what the hell just happened, but it was amazing..." Dante joked. "Eh, just wait until tomorrow.." Vylad said. "Aww, it's gonna hurt isn't it.." Dante said. "Revenge is mine." Vylad joked, sticking his tongue out at him. Dante rolled his eyes and kissed him before grabbing a blanket that was draped over the couch. Dante sat up and leaned against the back of the couch, Vylad leaned in and put his head on his shoulder.
Dante put the blanket over them and they both cuddled before falling asleep.

~~~
Ye, this wasn't as long as I wanted it to be, but I couldn't think of really any good ways to begin and end this.. :P
Anywho, thanks for reading!
Peace!
🐢