Prison Guard! Garroth x Inmate! Aaron~

Requested by Soul_loves_Zanvis ❤️
~~~

Garroth walked quickly down the hallway. His black shoes making a noise against the tile when he stepped down.

He wasn't quite sure where he was going, or where he would end up. He looked at the cells containing criminals who only stared back at him with hatred as he went past.

Garroth shook his head and pressed on down the hallway, that was until his radio that was attached to his belt went off, making a loud crackling noise.

"Ro'maeve!" The voice boomed through. Garroth squeaked and grabbed it from his belt. "Incoming." He said. "We need you down at cell block 1A, Lycan is putting up a fight again." His colleague said. "This is the fourth time this week." Garroth said. "I am aware! Now get down here before prisoners start to riot!" Garroth nodded and rushed down the stairs.

Aaron Lycan was one of the worst prisoners they had there. No one really knew how he got in the place, all people knew was that if you fucked with him, you were going to have a bad day.

Garroth got to the cell just in time to see a fellow guard be thrown on the floor. Garroth ran into the cell to see Aaron struggling against the grip of two guards. "What happened?" Garroth asked.

"He refused to transition to outside with the rest of the inmates on the block, and when we tried to get him too he went berserk." One of the men replied. "I don't let anyone tell me what to do." Aaron snapped.

"Garroth, you're good with this kind of thing talk some damn sense into him." One of them said, grabbing Aaron's wrist and handcuffing it to one of the bars on the bed that was bolted to the floor.

"Tsk." Aaron smacked his lips and slumped against the wall. "I'll leave it to you." The guard said to Garroth before walking out and closing the cell up. Garroth could see he group walk away, leaving him alone with the criminal.

Aaron smirked at him. "So does the little bunny really think he can talk some sense into the big bad wolf?" He asked. Garroth sighed. "You can't keep acting up." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh really? And why not?" Aaron asked. "One, you could get extra time in jai-"

"Don't care." Aaron said. "What about your family?" Garroth asked. "Don't care about them either." Aaron said, looking at Garroth up and down.

"Well- Wait why are you looking at me like that?" Garroth asked. "Because that uniform makes you look hot." Aaron said, quite bluntly.

Garroth felt his cheeks heat up. "Fl-Flirting with me isn't going to help your situation!" He exclaimed. "I-I'm not even Gay!"

"Stop lying, Goldie Locks, I saw you sneaking around with.. Damn what was his name.." Aaron paused for a moment. "Ah! Laurence Zvahl, and I have to say I'm not to happy about that." Aaron said, frowning.

Garroth looked at him, shocked. "H-How did you.."

"Oh come on, I know you're trying to keep it a secret but I saw you two making out behind the wall in the courtyard." Aaron said. "And like I said.." He stood up, the handcuffs falling off. He grabbed Garroth's chin and made him look up at him.

"I'm not happy." Aaron hissed. "H-How'd you get the handcuffs off?" Garroth asked, his voice trembling. Aaron held up a key ring. "I have my ways." He said. "Guards would do anything of you pay them."

"Y-You mean you-"

"I set this up blondie~" Aaron cooed. "Wh-Why?!" Garroth exclaimed. "So I could do this~" Aaron said before kissing Garroth right on the lips.

Garroth squeaked but he didn't pull away, but he didn't exactly kiss back. It felt oddly good. He felt Aaron's hand slide up to the back of his head, pushing him deeper into the kiss.

Garroth couldn't help but melt into the kiss. Aaron smirked and slid his other hand down to Garroth's ass, squeezing it. Garroth let out a soft moan into the kiss. His face turned red and he pulled away.

Aaron's smirk grew, he grabbed Garroth and pushed him onto the bed, climbing on top of him. "Listen, I could only bribe enough to get an hour with you, so I just wanna jump right in this." Aaron said in a low voice before biting down on Garroth's neck.

Garroth let out a loud moan and tilted his head to the side, allowing more room for Aaron. While this was going on, Aaron did his hand down to Garroth's pants, unbuckling the belt and unzipping the jeans.

Garroth felt himself starting to get hard to Aaron's touch. His breathing was getting heavy and he was starting to push his hips up against Aaron's hand for some kind of friction.

"Heh, knowing Laurence, you're not a virgin, are you?" Aaron asked. Garroth shook his head as to agree with him.

"Good, I really don't want to go slow with you~" Aaron whispered into Garroth's ear. "W-Wait no one is near here, right?" Garroth asked. "Nope." Aaron said, pulling down Garroth's pants and boxers. He followed that with taking off his orange jumpsuit, leaving him in his underwear.

Garroth's bottom half was completely exposed to him and his hands. Garroth gasped when Aaron grabbed onto his dick, stroking it a few times.

"Oh Irene~" Garroth breathed out. Aaron bit his lip and pulled off his boxers, giving his long hard-on a few strokes before pushing into Garroth entrance.

Garroth moaned out as he felt Aaron's dick push all of the way inside of him, his hips pressing against his ass.

"Oh fuck~" Aaron whispered as he bent over Garroth, biting his shoulder. Garroth gripped onto Aaron as he thrusted a few times.

He was upset that he was enjoying this, what about Laurence? What if he found out?

Garroth's thoughts were cut off by immense pleasure flowing through him. He nearly screeched from it all.

Aaron was pounding into him, not being gentle by all means, and Garroth loved it. He pushed his hips back to meet Aaron's thrusts. He wanted more, more of Aaron and the sex he was giving. "Aaron!~" He yelled out.

Aaron growled under his breath and picked Garroth's hips up, using it to go deeper into him. "Oh fuck me!~" Garroth screamed. "Fuck yeah~" Aaron hissed.

This went on for a while, Garroth started to feel pressure build up inside him. "I-I'm going to cum!" He screamed. "Fuck~ Cum for me, bitch!" Aaron screamed. Garroth cried out as he felt himself release.

His orgasm left him shaking while Aaron was still relentlessly fucking him. He was starting to get sensitive from it. Aaron growled again as he came inside of Garroth. When he was done he thrusted a few more times to get it deep inside of him.

Aaron pulled out and watched as Garroth looked up at him, breathing heavily and his face red. "We have to do that again sometime." Aaron said. Garroth slowly nodded.

Aaron helped Garroth up and watched as He pulled his pants on, buckling them up. "Hey." Aaron said. "Hm?" Garroth asked. "Meet me here when everyone is outside tomorrow." Aaron replied.

Garroth blushed and nodded before rushing out. Aaron smirked and got dressed before laying down on the bed, completely satisfied with himself for his actions.