Aaron x Garroth~

Let there be Lemon!
This is kinda like a part two to the Zanvis lemon..

---

Garroth opened his eyes halfway only to close them again when bright sunlight hit him in the face. He rolled over in the bed and felt a presence right beside him. He opened his eyes and they widened when he saw someone laying beside him. He couldn't see their face though.
Garroth sat up and instantly regretted that decision when he felt a sharp pain shoot through him, which didn't help at all with his splitting headache. He looked around and saw that he wasn't in his room. He then looked down and saw that he wasn't wearing any clothes either.
Garroth yelled out and pulled the blanket over his bare body, only to pull the blanket off of the person beside him, who also didn't have any clothes on. Garroth yelled out again and put half the blanket over the person. "W-what's going on... What happened last night..?" He muttered, rubbing the back of his head.
The smell of alcohol seemed to be everywhere, even on Garroth. He leaned over and almost screamed when he saw who was laying beside him.
"Aaron.." Garroth said, clearly freaked out about it. He took one look around the room again and he saw Aaron's and his clothes strewn all of the floor. His cheeks turned bright red. "Did we... But how!? I don't even remember what happened.." Garroth muttered.
He spotted his phone on the ground and quickly grabbed it, turning it on and unlocking it. He had a message from Zane. It was a picture of Garroth and Aaron making out at a bar with a message that said. 'I swear was I the only one not drunk off his ass last night?'
Garroth almost screamed again and the memories started to flood back. Zane, Travis, Aaron, and him all went to the bar last night. Things must have gotten a little heated between him and Aarom once they both had more than enough to drink.
Garroth could have sworn he felt blood running out of his nose when he remembered what happened after they left the bar. "How did we even get to his house!?" Garroth exclaimed as he kept recalling the memories.

*Flash Back.*

  Aaron pushed Garroth against the wall of his bedroom and kissed him roughly. Garroth, in his drunken state, kissed back. Aaron out one of his hands behind Garroth's head and pushed him closer to deepen the kiss. Aaron bit Garroth's bottom lip slightly, asking for entrance. Garroth parted his lips slightly and Aaron slipped his tongue in and explored, searching every inch of his mouth. Aaron snaked one hand up Garroth's shirt and parted the kiss to pull his and Garroth's shirt off, throwing them on the floor.
Aaron picked up Garroth and carried him to the bed. Aaron pinned him down and kissed him again. He moved his lips down to Garroth's neck and started to kiss and nip at it.
Garroth moaned slightly as Aaron found his sweet spot. Aaron smirked and continued to kiss that place, running his hand down Garroth's chest and stomach and stopped at the hem of Garroth's jeans. Aaron pulled away from Garroth's neck and licked his lips slightly. Garroth whined in impatience.
Aaron pulled down Garroth's jeans and threw them somewhere in the room. Aaron removed his pants and threw them down as well.
Aaron pulled down Garroth's boxers as well and on the floor they went. He took Garroth's member in his mouth and started to go up and down. Garroth moaned and gripped the sheets. He felt a knot form in his stomach and Aaron started to suck faster. Garroth yelled out in pleasure as he released into Aaron's mouth. Aaron lifted up his head and swallowed, winking at Garroth.
Garroth blushed and covered his face with his hands as Aaron took off his underwear. He grinded against Garroth for a little bit, earning small moans. He then positioned himself at Garroth's entrance.
Aaron thrusted into Garroth, making Garroth moan loudly in pleasure. Garroth gripped the sheets again as Aaron started to quickly thrust in and out of him. Aaron started to go faster and started to hit Garroth's prostate, making him scream in pleasure. Aaron grunted slightly and released inside of Garroth, he thrusted a few more times before Garroth came on his stomach.
Aaron pulled out of Garroth and laid down next to him, pulling the blanket over the both before falling asleep, cuddling each other.

*Back to Present.*

Garroth blushed as he remembered, looking at Aaron and back around the room. He snapped his head back to Aaron when he heard him groan. Aaron slowly sat up and rubbed the back of his head.
Aaron looked around with a confused look on his face but stopped dead when he saw Garroth.
Garroth stared back at him with a blank look on his face. They stayed like that , staring at each other, for a good forty five minutes.