Laurence x Dante~

Yooooooo
Hey
Here is a lemon..
Enjoy.

~~~

   Garroth and Travis were at their respective jobs, so they were gone for the entire day, leaving unemployed Laurence and Dante at home alone. No one knew this but Laurence and Dante were in a secret relationship, it was hard to keep it a secret but they managed to keep all the affection to themselves until they were alone. Which is now why Dante had Laurence pinned down to his bed, kissing him passionately. They both didn't have any shirts on. Dante moved his lips to Laurence's neck and started to kiss down it, biting occasionally. Laurence moaned when Dante found his sweet spot. Dante stopped there and started to kiss and nip at that spot.
  Dante then started to kiss down his chest and stopped when he got to Laurence's jeans. He looked up at him and Laurence gave a nod of approval to keep going. Dante tugged down Laurence's jeans to his ankles, leaving Laurence in only his white underwear. Dante kissed Laurence's member through the fabric before pulling them down, leaving Laurence with no clothes on. Laurence blushed and moaned as Dante took Laurence's member in his mouth, moving his head up and down. Laurence grasped Dante's hair and let out a loud moan in pleasure as he started to reach his high. Hearing this, Dante sucked faster, earning loud moans from his lover.
"D-Dante, I'm gonna-"
"Not yet.." Dante muttered, lifting his head up before Laurence could release. Laurence let out a low groan and Dante quickly worked to remove the rest of his clothes and once he did he positioned himself at Laurence's entrance. He slowly pushed inside, making Laurence draw in a sharp breath. Dante started to move slowly in and out. Laurence let out a small scream in both pain and pleasure. Dante started to thrust a little faster, making Laurence yell out as he started to hit his prostate. Dante leaned down and kissed Laurence passionately, going faster making Laurence moan. Dante took Laurence's member in his hand and started to move his hand up and down, going in time with his thrust. Laurence moaned Dante's name into the kiss as he came on his stomach. Dante wasn't far behind and released into Laurence, pulling out of him shortly after.
  What Dante had failed to notice during all this is that Laurence had transformed into his Shadow Knight form, when he finally noticed it was to late for him to react at the sudden change, Laurence's hair and skin were a tad bit paler and his eyes were blood red.
  Laurence took Dante and flipped them over so that he was on top. He put Dante on his hands and knees before slamming into him, making Dante scream in pleasure. Laurence grabbed Dante's shoulders for support as he continued to slam into him. Dante was a moaning mess and suddenly jolted forward and screamed as Laurence started to hit his prostate. "F-faster, L-Laurence!" Dante managed to moan out. Laurence smirked and started to go faster, almost at an inhuman speed.
  Dante took his hand and started to pump his own member once he felt himself close to releasing. Laurence nudged his hand away and started to do it to Dante, making him moan even louder, if that was possible, the entire neighborhood could probably hear him. Dante felt a knot form in his stomach and eventually released on Laurence's hand.
  Laurence thrusted a few more times before going deeper the last time and releasing inside of Dante. He pulled out and returned to his normal form, collapsing onto the bed. Dante collapsed down next to him, both tired from their time together. The were Laurence was already passed out and Dante was one his way to that point but his attention was pulled from that task when he heard a car pull up in the driveway.