Garroth x Laurence (Mystreet.)

Forgive me for I have sinned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~

Laurance sat upside down on the couch, looking at the tv. "I still don't understand it." He said, staring at an episode of My Little Horsies. "You have to admit though, the show is adorable." Garroth said, sitting down next to him. "It's painful." Laurance said. Garroth rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous that you can't be a majestical horse like the one in the show." Garroth teased. "Is majestical even a word?" Laurance asked. "Who cares?" Garroth asked. Laurance laughed. "You have a point, ya know." He said. "I know, it's because I'm awesome." Garroth said. "Keep dreaming, buddy." Laurance chuckled. "H-hey!" Garroth exclaimed, his face turning red.
"Calm down, I'm just messing with you." Laurance said, adjusting himself so he was sitting right side up. Garroth huffed. "Whatever..." He muttered. Laurance and Garroth locked eyes for a few moments and Laurance felt his cheeks heat up for some unknown reason. "Are you ok? You look like you're about to throw up..." Garroth said. "I'll be right back, Laurance squeaked, getting up and walking outside. He stood outside for a few minutes in the bitter cold. "Hey! Laurance what are you doin out here!?" Someone yelled making Laurance jump. "T-Travis!? Why!?" Laurance yelled. "Because I can...?" Travis said jokingly. "Go die in a hole." Laurance muttered under his breath. "Are you ok? Your beet red." Travis said. Laurance didn't answer. Travis gasped. "You have a crush... GURL, SPILL THE DEETS!" Travis said. Laurance snickered at his sudden outburst but the smile was quickly wiped away. "No." He said. "Yeah, ya do, it's Aphmau isn't it... Nah, too obvious..." Travis said. "It's not Aphmau." Laurance admitted. "Oh. My. Irene, who is it then? Tellll mehh..." Travis said. "No." Laurance said.
"Please."
"No."
"Pleeaasseeee."
"Nope."
"Plz."
"Not Happening."
All of the sudden the front door opened to the house and Garroth walked out. "I'm going to the Dollar Store, I'll be back in fifteen minutes." He said, walking away. Laurance turned bright red. "No. Freaking way..." Travis said. He squealed like a little girl and ran down the street. Laurance face palmed and went back inside. He sat back down on the couch and watched the rest of My Little Horsies.

*Twenty Minutes later.*

"I'm back!" Garroth yelled, walking inside of the house. He placed a few bags on the counter. "I'm going to spend five hours watching Netflix, I'll be upstairs!" He said. "Ok." Laurance said. He sat there for a few minutes before jumping up. "I should tell him... But what if he rejects..." He muttered, walking upstairs. He got to Garroth's door and from the inside he could hear the noise from his laptop. "FIGHT THE FAIRIES!" Laurance laughed and without thinking he knocked on the door. "Yeah!" Garroth yelled from inside. "Can I come in?" Laurance asked. "Sure." Garroth replied. Laurance walked in and saw Garroth at his desk, he stood up. "What's up?" Garroth asked. Laurance turned tomato-red. "I-I can't do this!" He yelled, running to his room, he ran into the closet and closed the door. He tried to forget the awkward encounter with Garroth but found it impossible. There was a knock at the closet door and it opened, there stood Garroth, looking straight at him. "Are you ok?" He asked. "No I'm not! Garroth I Lo-" He was cut off when Garroth suddenly kissed him. After a few minutes he broke it. "I know." He said. "Travis ran down the street practically screeching it." Garroth kissed him again. "You should have just told me." He said. "I was just shy... I couldn't." Laurance said. Garroth laughed. "I can fix that." He said, walking into the closet with Laurance. "G-Garroth...?" Laurance asked. Garroth closed the door and kissed him again, he slid his tongue across Laurance's bottom lip, asking for permission, he gladly accepted and wrapped his arm around Garroth's neck. Garroth played with the hem of Laurance's shirt, eventually pulling it over his head, Laurence did the same to Garroth. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Garroth asked, Laurance nodded. Garroth kissed him again as he proceeded to work his belt buckle, Laurance was already rock-hard and it was definitely showing through his jeans. Garroth finally got the belt undone and Laurance's jeans fell around his ankles. A few moments later they both were wearing nothing. Laurance faced the wall with his hands on it as Garroth lined his member up to his entrance. He slowly entered and Laurance let out a small moan as Garroth went deeper, when he was all the way in, he started to thrust slowly at first be then sped up, leaving Laurance in a moaning mess, he couldn't think straight and then Garroth started to hit the certain spot. Laurance moaned loudly in pleasure as Garroth thruster to that spot each time. "G-Garroth! I'm gonna!" Laurance yelled. "Me too..." Garroth said and they both did, yelling each other's name in pleasure. Laurance felt his insides warm up as they both collapsed onto the ground, Garroth wrapped his arms around Laurance and kissed him on the forehead and they both fell asleep.
Travis, on the other hand, busted into the house yelling:
"LAURANCE I TOLD EVERYONE AND KAWAII~CHAN EXPLODED!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you get the "FIGHT THE FAIRIES" reference then thumbs up to you,
This lemon wasn't as bad as last time but I think the last Lemon was some freak accident of me staying up pay midnight... I honestly don't know what it was but thx for reading!
Peace out Fellow Gaurence Shippers!!!