Garroth x Laurence (PDH)

(HAHA MY SINNING NEVER ENDS!!!)

Laurence was out on the soccer field, doing a few practice games with one of his friends.
He kicked the ball, which went into the net before his friend could block it. Laurence sighed and grabbed his water bottle off of the grass and took a sip of it. His friend walked up with the ball and handed it to him. "Don't look now, here comes trouble." He said before walking back to the net. "Just kick it!" He yelled. Laurence glanced behind himself to see Gene walking onto the soccer field. He groaned and but the ball on the ground. "Hey! Laurence! What's up!" Gene yelled. He seemed to be happy about something. Laurence ignored him, keeping his attention to the ball.
Gene walked up behind him. "Well, hey there Laurence, long time no see." He said. "What do you want ?" Laurence asked. "I just wanted to know, you really liked Aphmau.." Gene smirked as he stretched out the word really.
"Y-yeah." Laurence lied. He did like Aphmau, of course, but only as a friend. He actually really liked his friend, Garroth.
Laurence reared his foot back so he could kick the ball. "So, what would you say if I showed you this?" Gene said, putting his phone in Laurence's line of sight.
Laurence was about to kick the ball when he glanced at the phone by accident for a second, what he saw made him miss the soccer ball when he kicked, sending him to the ground, making a loud thud as he hit the dirt.
Gene started to laugh his butt off. "Wow, thought you were going to react a little differently but that was priceless!" Gene exclaimed, taking a picture.
"Laurence! Are you ok?" The guy at the goal asked.
Laurence stood up and angrily kicked the ball into the next before stomping off the field.
He pushed open the doors to the school and walked down the hallway, which were pretty empty, but it was after school anyways.
The picture was if Aphmau and Garroth kissing. Laurence knew he shouldn't be that upset about it since he wasn't close to either of them in 'that' way, but it still made him a little upset.
Laurence bumped into someone, looking up he realized that it was Garroth. "Hey- Laurence, are you ok?" He asked.
Laurence pushed past him and walked out of the front of the school.

*Tem Skerp.*

Laurence laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He grabbed a pillow and buried his face into it. Sighing loudly.
Hopefully this could all blow over soon, but fate could be a bitch sometimes.
The doorbell rang and Laurence stood up, walking out of his room and to the front door, unlocking and opening it.
Garroth stood there, he was still in his school uniform like Laurence was. "G-Garroth what are you doing here?" Laurence asked. "I came to see if you were alright, you seemed kind of angry at school." Garroth said. "I'm fine.." Laurence said. "No, your not, I can tell." Garroth said. "I'm fine, I swear!" Laurence said, walking away from the door, forgetting to close it.
Garroth walked in behind him. "I can tell you're mad about something, just tell me." Garroth said. Laurence walked into his room, trying to close the door but Garroth blocked it with his foot. "G-Garroth what are you doing..?" Laurence said.
Garroth pinned him to the wall. "What's wrong?" He demanded. "N-nothing..." Laurence lied.
Garroth smashed his lips against Laurence's, making him widen his eyes.
Garroth broke the kiss. "Tell me." He said. Laurence, who was bright red, answered. "Gene showed me a picture of you and Aphmau kissing, I don't know if it was real or not, but it hurt me, I-I really like you Garroth, more than as friends.." Laurence confessed.
Garroth looked at him straight in the eyes. "I-I like you too, I don't know what I was thinking when I kissed Aphmau.." He said.
Their lips were close together so Laurence closed the gap in between them. Garroth licked Laurence's bottom lip, asking for entrance.
Laurence playfully declined. Garroth started to palm his crotch, making Laurence moan slightly. Garroth took this to dart his tongue in and explore. Garroth lifted Laurence up, Laurence wrapped his legs around Garroth's waist.
Garroth turned his head to deepen the kiss. Laurence moaned lightly. Garroth carried him over to the bed and pinned him down.
Laurence moaned loudly as Garroth moved the kiss down to his neck. He kissed down it until he found Laurence's sweet spot. Laurence threw his head back and moaned. Garroth paused to take off Laurence's shirt and then his own. "Are you sure you want to do this? We are only in high school.." Garroth said.
Laurence nodded. "Just do it, Garroth." He said.
Garroth pulled both of their pants down, leaving them in their boxers. Laurence blushed brightly when he saw Garroth's erection.
Garroth sat down on the bed and pulled Laurence onto his lap after stripping them of their remaining clothes.
Garroth put Laurence down onto his member and waited for him to get adjusted. Laurence nodded and Garroth started to thrust into him. Laurence screamed in pain and pleasure. "Fuck!" He exclaimed, digging his nails into Garroth's back as he continued to thrust.
"F-faster." Laurence begged in between moans. He yelled out as Garroth started to hit his prostate.
Garroth took Laurence's member and started to pump it. Laurence was a moaning mess. "Garroth, I-I'm close, GAH!" Laurence moaned as he cummed on Garroth's hand and not of their chest.
Garroth thrusted a few more times before cumming inside of Laurence, pulling out.
Garroth laid Laurence down on the bed and laid next to him, pulling the blanket over both of them.
The snuggled together until the started to drift off to sleep.
Suddenly something caused them to open their eyes.
"Can you guys keep it down in there!? I'm trying to do my homework!"
"Your sister was here the entire time!?" Garroth asked, embarrassed.
"... No.." Laurence lied.