Dante x Vylad~

((Okay this is the real chapter, sorry about that I didn't know I posted it until I started getting notifications for it and I panicked.. So for those who read the smol part I had accidentally posted.. Here's the full part... ALSO 108K VIEWS YAAAAsSSSS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!))

~~~

There was something wrong with Dante, Vylad could tell. But he couldn't figure out what it was.

Dante had been acting strangely suspicious, nervous and jumpy whenever Vylad asked him about it.

Due to this strange behavior, Vylad had a reason for being a little concerned. Like what if Dante was cheating on him? But deep down he knew Dante would never do that to him. But even so, Vylad had to get to the bottom of this, it was driving him crazy thinking that Dante was unfaithful, or possibly doing something illegal that could have him sent to jail.

Now Vyald knew he was overthinking this, but that wouldn't stop him from following Dante the next morning.

He woke up a little earlier than Dante did, made breakfast and so on. Dante came down about thirty minutes later, dressed and looking in a hurry. "Morning!" Vylad chirped as Dane entered the kitchen. "Morning." Dante replied, kissing Vylad on the forehead. "How'd you sleep?" Vylad asked. "Good, how about you?" Dante asked back. "Great!" Vylad smiled. Dante chuckled. "Well someone seems happy this morning." He said. "Yup! So what's your agenda for today?" Vylad asked.

"Umm.. J-Just meeting with some friends in the park.." Dante said. "Oh really?" Vylad asked. "Yeah, speaking of which I have to get going, I love you." Dante said, kissing Vylad before rushing out of the door.

Vylad sighed and stomped his foot on the floor. "He's been doing that every morning for the past week.." He muttered to himself.

~~~

Well, Dante was at the park, but he was sitting alone on a bench, occasionally checking his phone for time, he had no clue that Vylad had followed him, and was hiding behind a tree that was near the bench.

Dante looked up at saw Travis running towards him. "Yo Dante!" He exclaimed. Dante stood up and gave his friend a high five. "Hey!" Dante smiled. "So whatcha need?" Travis asked. "Help.." Dante breathed out. "See, I've been telling you that letting all your problems out will eas-"

"Not that kind of help, Travis!" Dante yelled. "I know, I know, but seriously what's the problem?" Travis asked.  

"Weelll.. You see Vylad and I's two year dating anniversary is coming up in the next two days.. And I have no clue what to get him.." Dante said. "Why not ask one of his brothers?" Travis asked. "Zane hates my guts and Garroth would just scream 'Dante you're dead' and chase me out of the house.." Dante explained. "Ah.. I see, well don't worry I can just ask Zane for you if you want.." Travis said. "Would you? That would be great because I'm sort of panicking right now and I want to give him something special.." Dante said.

Travis laughed. "No problem bro.. Oh by the way.. Isn't your birthday coming up?" He asked. "Yeah, same day as the anniversary.." Dante said, smiling a little. "Right.. Well happy birthday bro and I'll text you later about the thing.." Travis said before walking off.

~~~

Vylad felt terrible, first off he didn't trust Dante when he should've. Not only that he forgot about the anniversary. He remembered Dante's birthday though and got him a present for that, but now he was in a rush to get him something else. For that last two years Vylad had gotten him two presents for each occasion, even though Dante was against it.

So now he was in Dante's position, running around looking for the perfect gift for his boyfriend. But of course Vylad was stuck. He only had two days left and he had to be quick.