Zane x Aaron (Pt. 2)~

EHHHHHHHHH
I FELT SO WEIRD WRITING THIS..
EHHHHHHHHHHHGHGGGDHHDHDJE

~~~

Aaron sighed and sat against a tree in the woods, glad he made it far away from his village where Zane was. Aaron hung his head and buried his face in his hands. He was so ashamed of what he did. He had sex with the high priest of O'Khasis, after that same man killed everyone in his village, and oddly he kind of liked it!
The way Zane's tight walls felt around his member, it was obvious he was a virgin, and his moans were like a siren's song, pulling him in further with each one. But the whole thing was wrong. Zane killed everyone just so he could have a sexual intercourse with him. Aaron sighed loudly and looked up, almost screaming when he saw Zane standing right in front of him. "Hey baby~" He cooed. "Ya kind of left me back there." He said, kneeling in front of Aaron. "What do you want!?" He spat. Zane laughed and crawled into his lap. "I want to have sex with you again." He said, bluntly. "What!?" Aaron yelled. "Come on.. I want you inside of me again, it felt so fucking good." Zane moaned out.
(thiS IS TURNING AWKWARD AGAAAINN~)
"Zane, this is wrong.." Aaron said. "It isn't of no one finds out.. It'll be our little secret." Zane said, holding Aaron's face with his hands. "I.. I don't know.." Aaron whispered. Zane kissed Aaron passionately, slipping his tongue in, moaning as they fought for dominance. After a few good minutes of making out Zane finally broke the kiss. "Fine.." Aaron said. Zane's face lit up with excitement. "But don't expect me to hold back.." Aaron said. He leaned into Zane's here and whispered. "I'm going to pound that little ass in so hard that your not gonna be able to walk for a week." But that only turned on Zane more. "Give it your best shot." Zane giggled back. Aaron only smirked and picked Zane up as he stood. He bent Zane over a nearby fallen tree and ripped his clothes off, using Zane's mask to tie his hands behind his back. "Mm, Kinky~" Zane cooed as Aaron got behind him.
  Aaron unzipped his pants and pulled them down a little. He picked up Zane's waist and slammed into him, not letting him adjust before pounding into him as hard and fast as he could. Zane screamed in pain, tears forming in the corner of his eyes, or at least the one that was showing. Aaron heard this and started to go faster if that was even possible. Zane screamed again. "C-could you.. ACK! G-go a b-bit slower p-please." He yelled out. "Nope, I told you I wasn't holding back.." Aaron grunted as he thrusted in, going deeper than before. Zane screamed again but ended it with a loud moan as all the pain suddenly turned into pleasure as Aaron started to hit his prostate. Aaron pounded him a few more times before releasing into him. He thrusted in a few more times before Zane yelled out again as he came. Aaron pulled out and pulled up his pants, zipping them up. Zane panted for a few moments, his mind buzzing with the pleasure he had just received, even if it did hurt like hell. Sure Zane was probably going to want to do it again with Aaron once he wasn't hurting anymore.
"Can you stand?" Aaron asked. "No.." Zane breathed in. "You were right, I'm not going to be able to walk for a week.." He added. Aaron smirked. "Good." He said before running off, giving him the finger again.
"IRENE DAMNIT!" Zane screeched, trying to move his arms but failed when he realized they were still tied behind his back with his own mask.