Zane x Travis~

Valentines Day Lemon! Mmmm Spoicy~
But what better ship to do than Zanvis! This isn't gonna be anything big but yeah, boom Lemon~

~~~

It was Valentine's Day, Travis had surprised Zane with a cute little homemade dinner date picnic in their backyard which consisted of lasagna and wine.

The two lovers had a little too much fun during their romantic dinner. The two had too much to drink and both were a little tipsy by the end.

And with that Travis started to get some 'ideas' which lead to him passionately kissing Zane while sliding a hand up his shirt.

Zane let out a soft moan as he felt Travis slightly bite his lower lip asking for permission.

Zane granted access and yelped as Travis picked him up, running inside.

~~~

The door to their shared room slammed closed as Travis kicked it with his foot. Zane was in his arms as they were both passionately making out.

Zane backed up a little, pulling Travis with him, causing them both to fall back on the bed that was conveniently right behind them.

Zane groaned, blushing as he felt Travis on top of him who was starting to bite and kiss down his neck.

Travis unzipped Zane's sweatshirt and lifted him up enough just so he could slip it off. Travis sat up to look at Zane before pulling off his own green hoodie.

Travis bent down and softly kissed Zane's chest down to his stomach. Zane softly panted as he felt himself get a little excited down there.

Travis saw this and smirked. He slowly tugged Zane's pants down.

Zane felt Travis tuck two fingers in the rim of his boxers before teasingly pulling them down. "Tr-Travis don't you dare tease me tonight.." Zane groaned.

Travis pouted. "As you wish~" He said and he quickly pulled off his own pants. "You ready baby~" Travis cooed as he placed a hand on the inside of Zane's thigh.

Zane nodded and gripped his hands on the pillow behind him.

Travis quickly pecked Zane on the lips before pushing inside quickly.

Zane let out a sharp moan as Travis started to quickly thrust into him. "Yeah that's right, moan for me baby~" Travis said as he pick Zane up, sitting back and placing him on his lap.

Zane gripped onto Travis's shoulder and started to ride him. He moaned loudly as Travis gripped onto his hips, making Zane go faster.

Zane was making soft whimpers and moans as Travis buried himself deeper inside of Zane. "Fuck!" Zane suddenly yelled, shocking both him and Travis. "R-Right there!" He yelled.

Travis smirked and started to slam in that spot, causing Zane to tense and arch his back. "Oh Irene oh Irene!" He squealed.

"Oh Zane~" Travis panted out as he lifted up one of Zane's legs. "Tr-Travis!~" Zane almost screamed.

Travis let out a small groan. "Watch out.. Im close.." He said before biting down on Zane's shoulder. "M-Me too!" Zane said, crying out a few moments later as he came onto Travis's stomach.

Travis bit down harder on Zane's shoulder before slamming Zane down one last time, releasing in him.

Travis pushed Zane down on the bed before pulling out of him. Zane took in a few deep breaths as Travis climbed in next to him. "Happy Valentine's Day, Baby~" He said as he wrapped him in a hug. "Happy Valentine's Day." Zane responded before they both fell asleep for the night.